Supplement help please, wrestler decision??

Dom171

Awards
I am a collegiate wrestler and i weigh about 177 right now. I want to be at 170-175 to cut down to my weight class at 165 when i need too. I have about 16% body fat on me and cannot go below 7% due to NCAA weight rules. I do want to get leaner, stronger and put on more muscle without gaining too much weight. I was looking at taking either the Trifecta Stack, or the Arrogantly Anabolic Stack. anybody have any suggestions please?

Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a collegiate wrestler and i weigh about 177 right now. I want to be at 170-175 to cut down to my weight class at 165 when i need too. I have about 16% body fat on me and cannot go below 7% due to NCAA weight rules. I do want to get leaner, stronger and put on more muscle without gaining too much weight. I was looking at taking either the Trifecta Stack, or the Arrogantly Anabolic Stack. anybody have any suggestions please?

Thanks
Those should work you can also look into the Swole Stack there are a few running logs going on in the Supp/Review section.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I think either stack will give you the desired results you want of course with proper diet and training which i assume you know about being a collegiate wrestler. Natadrol being a new product i dont know much about it, however in some of the logs ive read it deffinately seems promising, As of right now id say trifecta stack for the sole reason its proven i used it liked it and, you really cant go wrong with either stack in my opinion the results wont be to far of either way. The swole stack as mentioned above is a great stack to look into aswell however i have not had any experience with it.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Just take good care of your joints. If any of the products mentioned above give you some solid results and you start throwin up weight in the gym. Your muscles will be able to take the load but your joints etc will take a hard hit! They do not grow and adapt like muscles do. Being a former highschool wrestler myself, I know how important it is to be agile and not worrying about a nagging tight/sore joint or lig

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had great results on the trifecta stack during a contest cut. I dropped BF while maintaining/increasing muscle and strength.

trojanman1016

Awards
Look into the Fat Loss Stack from Primordial Performances to drop the fat and you can look into Dermacrine LV, turinable LV, and Formestane LV from Primordial also. There will all increase strenght and Turinable and Formestane will give you solid dry gains and even lower body fat!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta-Alanine based supplements. BA has the potential to increase your lactate threshold, ie.. your ability to achieve greater muscle exertion and most importantly, your ability to maintain full muscle exertion for an extended duration.