Supplement help please, wrestler decision??

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.17%

Supplement help please, wrestler decision??

I am a collegiate wrestler and i weigh about 177 right now. I want to be at 170-175 to cut down to my weight class at 165 when i need too. I have about 16% body fat on me and cannot go below 7% due to NCAA weight rules. I do want to get leaner, stronger and put on more muscle without gaining too much weight. I was looking at taking either the Trifecta Stack, or the Arrogantly Anabolic Stack. anybody have any suggestions please?

Thanks

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dom171 View Post
    I am a collegiate wrestler and i weigh about 177 right now. I want to be at 170-175 to cut down to my weight class at 165 when i need too. I have about 16% body fat on me and cannot go below 7% due to NCAA weight rules. I do want to get leaner, stronger and put on more muscle without gaining too much weight. I was looking at taking either the Trifecta Stack, or the Arrogantly Anabolic Stack. anybody have any suggestions please?

Thanks
    Those should work you can also look into the Swole Stack there are a few running logs going on in the Supp/Review section.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think either stack will give you the desired results you want of course with proper diet and training which i assume you know about being a collegiate wrestler. Natadrol being a new product i dont know much about it, however in some of the logs ive read it deffinately seems promising, As of right now id say trifecta stack for the sole reason its proven i used it liked it and, you really cant go wrong with either stack in my opinion the results wont be to far of either way. The swole stack as mentioned above is a great stack to look into aswell however i have not had any experience with it.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Just take good care of your joints. If any of the products mentioned above give you some solid results and you start throwin up weight in the gym. Your muscles will be able to take the load but your joints etc will take a hard hit! They do not grow and adapt like muscles do. Being a former highschool wrestler myself, I know how important it is to be agile and not worrying about a nagging tight/sore joint or lig
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I had great results on the trifecta stack during a contest cut. I dropped BF while maintaining/increasing muscle and strength.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.4%

Look into the Fat Loss Stack from Primordial Performances to drop the fat and you can look into Dermacrine LV, turinable LV, and Formestane LV from Primordial also. There will all increase strenght and Turinable and Formestane will give you solid dry gains and even lower body fat!!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Beta-Alanine based supplements. BA has the potential to increase your lactate threshold, ie.. your ability to achieve greater muscle exertion and most importantly, your ability to maintain full muscle exertion for an extended duration.
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.17%

thanks everyone for the useful info

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 11:40 AM
  2. Another Pro Wrestler in MMA