Need to drop about 15 lbs.

TL01

TL01

Awards
I need to loose about 15 pounds. what supps are recommended to help with my cardio and weight workout to help burn fat? I'm usually in the gym about 5 days a week about 2 hours a day and i seem to have reached a plateau.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I need to loose about 15 pounds. what supps are recommended to help with my cardio and weight workout to help burn fat? I'm usually in the gym about 5 days a week about 2 hours a day and i seem to have reached a plateau.
i used oep and then threw in somnidren-great results. down 15lbs in less than a month. btw-i also used ragnarok ultra only on lifting days, cut lifting days down to once or twice a week and focused mainly on cardio-this has proven to be one of the most successful cuts ive ever had in terms of losing fat/keeping muscle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP is an excellent fat burning product. I use it to attain the best boy composition I can and the quality of my weight loss is like nothing I have ever seen. Yah you can use it to drop weight fast or you can use it to burn fat strategically. It also works well to enhance cardio and weight training intensity and stamina.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some awesome staples for fat loss are DCP and Leviathan. I like the effects of Leviathan in maintaining muscle while dropping fat.

Cant wait to start on OEP in April, good reviews so far.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used oep and then threw in somnidren-great results. down 15lbs in less than a month. btw-i also used ragnarok ultra only on lifting days, cut lifting days down to once or twice a week and focused mainly on cardio-this has proven to be one of the most successful cuts ive ever had in terms of losing fat/keeping muscle.
Nice!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starts with a diet man. Other than that I really like Dermatherm and can only say that the Fat Loss Stack would be excellent. Also Yellow Thunder and Phenom V1 are pretty sweet. Dermatherm Target log is in my sig.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the stim in oep + the hgh boost from somnidren together 1st thing in morning pre cardio was superb. the endorphin release i usually get from 30-45 minutes of cardio came at about 15 minutes in and just got better-i was doing up to an hour and a half of cardio and some days didn't want to stop.

trojanman1016

Awards
I agree with fightback The fatloss stack fro primordial performances would be an exellent choice.