Maximum Absorbed Protein

* Improves strength & recovery better than standard protein
* 2-3x more effective than whey or casein protein
* No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
* Tropical Mango – Lemon Lime – Strawberry Lemonade
* No lactose. No bloating. No cramping

Product Information

Amino Acid Injection

Muscles need amino acids to rebuild and grow.

Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP) is the best way to get amino acids to your muscles. MAP delivers amino acids quickly and fully. It's the most efficient way to get them to your muscles, short of injecting.

No other protein or amino acid absorbs better than MAP. (1) The amino acids in MAP are carried right through the stomach walls without any digestion required.

Tiny Peptides -- A Clear Advantage

MAP is 100% pure pre-digested casein protein. This means that the casein protein has been broken down into small peptides of two or three amino acids. The amino acids in MAP absorb better than amino acids in single form (which make up 95% of the amino acid supplements on the market). (1)

When amino acids exist in short peptide form, they are water soluble. In fact, mixing pure MAP in water will result in a completely clear solution. If you mix whey or soy protein in water, you get a cloudy, chalky mix because these long chain proteins are not 100% water soluble.

The water solubility of peptides allows them to pass through the intestinal walls and absorb into the blood stream -

Maximum Absorbed Protein -- High in Leucine

Remember leucine? Leucine is the most important amino acid for increasing protein synthesis in the muscles. (2-4) MAP is one of the best sources of leucine you can take. Let me tell you why.

Each gram of leucine from MAP is absorbed 3x more efficiently than the leucine found in BCAA’s blends. (1) That’s because amino acid blends are single (free form) amino acids, while MAP amino acids are in peptide form.

Just take a look at the comparison below. Peptides are absorbed 2-3x better than free form amino acids or long chain proteins (whole food) -

Start Building Muscle in 30 Minutes

Research clearly shows MAP is the fastest and most fully absorbing protein on the market.

But what does this mean for lean muscle growth?

Taking MAP before exercise causes a rapid increase in amino acid levels in the blood.(6) A recent study showed that maintaining high levels of amino acids during exercise (by consuming MAP 30-60 minutes before exercise) reverses muscular protein breakdown and starts to stimulate the process of “muscle protein synthesis”, during exercise. (8)

MAP actually starts building muscle during your workouts.

Plus, when amino acid levels are elevated during exercise, it actually increases the muscle building potential after exercise. (7)

So in addition to maximizing muscle growth after exercise, supplementation with short chain peptides has been shown to promote recovery of muscle force better than regular whey or casein protein -

Refreshing Fruitiness, minus the Sugar

Besides the fact that MAP is the best source of amino acids, it's also one of the best tasting pre-digested proteins on the market.

To trick the tongue into thinking you are drinking mom's fresh squeezed summer time juice we fortified our MAP with freeze-dried fruit powder, and infused it with natural fruit flavors. To sweeten things up we added precise amounts of stevia and luo han guo extract -- 100% natural non-calorie sweeteners.

All together, this means MAP -

* Absorbs better than standard protein
* Absorbs better than free amino acids
* Enhances recovery & strength better than regular protein
* Increases protein synthesis within 30 minutes
* Low calorie (<52 calories)
* Low carb (<2g carbs)
* Low sugar (<2g sugar)
* 100% natural

Stay Smart

On your path to find a cheaper or superior product, be sure to carefully read the label. Although other products on the market may have “predigested” or “peptide based” protein, they are mostly filled with cheap forms of whey or soy protein and other undesirable fillers (plus loads of artificial sweeteners and colors).

Remember, our MAP is 100% pure hydrolyzed casein (PeptoPro® brand). No fillers. No junk.

Click here for Maximum Absorbed Protein

References

1. The number of glycine residues which limits intact absorption of glycine oligopeptides in human jejunum.
Adibi SA et al.
J Clin Invest. 1977 Nov;60(5):1008-16

2. Leucine supplementation improves muscle protein synthesis in elderly men independently of hyperaminoacidaemia.
Rieu, Isabelle. et al
J. Physiol. 2006;575;305-15.

3. Leucine regulates translation initiation of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle after exercise.
Norton LE and Layman DK.
J Nutr. 2006; 136(2):533S-537S.

4. Leucine and protein synthesis: mTOR and beyond. Nutrition Reviews.
Stipanuk, et al.
2007;Mar;Vol. 65, No. 3:122-9.

5. Orally administered leucine stimulates protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive rats in association with increased eIF4F formation.
Anthony, et al.
J Nutr 130: 139-145, 2000.

6. Amino acids from Peptopro are absorbed faster than from whey or casein.
Awati et al. In press.

7. Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise.
Tipton et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 281: E197-E206, 2001.

8. Protein coingestion stimulates muscle protein synthesis during resistance-type exercise.
Milou Beelen, et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 295: E70-E77, 2008

smutty

smutty

Awards
My next order I am going to try this. I like the fact that it has natural flavors and casein. By the way the IBCAAs kick ass.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
T, you are KILLING me here. Can`t you guys space this stuff out!!!!:yikes:
Just send me PP`s banks routing # and I`ll have my paycheck direct deposited. LOL

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T, you are KILLING me here. Can`t you guys space this stuff out!!!!:yikes:
Just send me PP`s banks routing # and I`ll have my paycheck direct deposited. LOL
Haha! :D

I'm psyched as well my friend. This stuff came along just in time so I can effectively utilize it in my upcoming cycle. :439:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks real good T. You guys are pumping out some real nice stuff. Dying to give IBCAA a go around as well

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Haha! :D

I'm psyched as well my friend. This stuff came along just in time so I can effectively utilize it in my upcoming cycle. :439:
Any single serving sample packs?
Hey, I gotta ask...............lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NICE job PP, very impressed with your steps to become the best that you can be. PP has been coming out with some VERY effective supplements as of lately. My hat goes off to the company.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support, guys!

This really is a great staple product! :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very cool. How does it compare to hydro whey like hp100 which is what i take or vp2 as a example?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice that will make during and post workout recovery a breeze!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now your talkin... I usually use hospital grade hydrolysate during the latter stages of my prep but man it's tastes like a monkey's arse... and it's like 75 bucks a pound. Plus I lost my contact as you can't get this stuff comercially. I would be willing to pay 30 bucks for this stuff. Is it coming to the planet...?

Oh and I am a little in the dark about the dosing recommendations 1 serving before and one after ? Could one just go 2 after? What's the reasoning behind taking the protein before anti-catabolic. I am already taking plenty BCAA's.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Very cool. How does it compare to hydro whey like hp100 which is what i take or vp2 as a example?
They both claim to be 100% hydrolized, meaning that all of it is hydrolized. This does not tell us anything about the degree of hydrolysis, which determines the amount of di- and tri-peptides in the protein. With PeptoPro, you know that it is a consistently high number.

To answer your question, you'd need a lot less to get the same result as from the other two and you'd be less likely to develop allergy from repeated and heavy use, which occurs in many and with most milk-derived products.

I'd say take PeptoPro in the amount of 1/3 or less of your normal whey intake around workouts. The recommended dose by PP is plenty.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Considering its 11 grams of protein per serving, yet you say it is more effective, how do you figure that into trying to get your daily values of protein in? Would you still figure on it just being 11 grams of protein, or would it be more based on the delivery of it and such? Would you still need a 1.5 grams a day if you are getting this type of protein in, since it is more effective than cassein and whey?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
You could add some carbs of fat to fill in the missing calories if you want. But yes, I am comfortable take less overall protein in the course of the day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could add some carbs of fat to fill in the missing calories if you want. But yes, I am comfortable take less overall protein in the course of the day.
That's why this is a good precontest solution, higher efficiancy, less calories. The only time I would use something this efficient if post workout, unless someone convinces me why use it pre...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd only use the PeptoPro around workouts...no need for other times of the day IMO. The 10+ grams in each serving is PLENTY to give you results, this stuff isn't like taking in your normal whey/casein/egg/etc protein supplement.

It would be great pre/peri/post depending on your diet pre workout and how far out your last meal was. It would be easier for people to think of dosing this like a BCAA/EAA supplement than a normal protein drink as the effects are more like the amino acid supplements out.

Either way this is a GREAT price and I will be picking some up this week without a doubt :thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely a great price. I cant wait to try some.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd only use the PeptoPro around workouts...no need for other times of the day IMO. The 10+ grams in each serving is PLENTY to give you results, this stuff isn't like taking in your normal whey/casein/egg/etc protein supplement.

It would be great pre/peri/post depending on your diet pre workout and how far out your last meal was. It would be easier for people to think of dosing this like a BCAA/EAA supplement than a normal protein drink as the effects are more like the amino acid supplements out.

Either way this is a GREAT price and I will be picking some up this week without a doubt :thumbsup:
Great to hear, Bolt. :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice looks like i have something to mak my IBCAA last longer as i will be taking this pre and post workout :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice looks like i have something to mak my IBCAA last longer as i will be taking this pre and post workout :)
I know looking foward to that too. Ill probably take it more Post workout though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I couldn't resist... this stuff is so much cheaper than the High grade hydrolysate I used to get and it probably tastes a fug of a lot better. During the last 6-8 weeks of contest prep when your reducing calories, this is the optimum time for something with this kind of bioavailibilty. From the write up it is just as good as my old hydrolysate, maybe even better... it's just win, win, win... I picked up 3 jugs!!

I have read some people use it instead of BCAA's but I am a bit leary of dropping my BCAA's around workout. I am thinking one scoop pre and 2 post. Opinions ?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I couldn't resist... this stuff is so much cheaper than the High grade hydrolysate I used to get and it probably tastes a fug of a lot better. During the last 6-8 weeks of contest prep when your reducing calories, this is the optimum time for something with this kind of bioavailibilty. From the write up it is just as good as my old hydrolysate, maybe even better... it's just win, win, win... I picked up 3 jugs!!

I have read some people use it instead of BCAA's but I am a bit leary of dropping my BCAA's around workout. I am thinking one scoop pre and 2 post. Opinions ?
Great to hear, Dream!

Let me know what you think. :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Considering its 11 grams of protein per serving, yet you say it is more effective, how do you figure that into trying to get your daily values of protein in? Would you still figure on it just being 11 grams of protein, or would it be more based on the delivery of it and such? Would you still need a 1.5 grams a day if you are getting this type of protein in, since it is more effective than cassein and whey?
Most likely not due to its amazing bioavailability

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

just chuck more BCAA's in there haha

jrw

Awards
  • Established
My lemon-lime should be here in the next day or two. Looking forward to not having to make protein shakes.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I copied and pasted this from another thread, so excuse me if some of it seems out of context:

OK, lets clear up some misunderstandings here. I've been using pure, unflavored, PeptoPro for a while now. Pepto, by itself unflavored, is ~90% protein. Thus, a 10 g. serving is ~9 g. protein.

Dreamweaver, just to clarify, if a 10 g. serving claims 8 g. protein and 2 g. carbs, then it is 80%--not 100%--protein and 20% carbs per serving; which is quite possible.

Now, as to the "other" source of PeptoPro. I think you're probably talking about a well know distributor of protein--the same place I USED to get my PeptoPro from. I'm now going with PP. The reasons:

1) the other sources "flavored" PeptoPro is a joke--absolutely terrible flavoring, unless you want to pay a good bit for their "premium" flavors.

2) If you don't want to pay the price for the flavoring--personally I don't--stick with PP unflavored PeptoPro! It's EXACTLY the same product as sold by the mega protein distributor--thus, it has EXACTLY the same amount of protein per Lb.

However, the big difference is that it's CONSIDERABLY LESS EXPENSIVE if you buy three containers or more at a time. The other guys sell their PeptoPro for $29.50 lb. If you buy 3 or more from PP it sells for $27.00 lb. Add in free shipping--not given by the other guys no matter how big your order is--plus the 15% product credit on your next order, PLUS discount codes and PP is MUCH lower priced than the other guy!

P.S. Yes, PeptoPro is THE most powerful recovery protein available in my opinion. When I first started using it it had drug-like effects for me--no kidding, it helped my recovery, strength, muscle mass that much.

Right now I'm cutting. I'm down from 280 lbs. to 265 in 2 1/2 weeks on 50 g. carbs a day. My strength has been the same or INCREASED! I'm eating 1 whole food meal a day and 3 shakes on non-training days. On training days I'm eating 2 whole food meals and 3 shakes. My calories are very low for my size, and I do 30 minutes of eliptical fasted in the morning on non-training days, 20 minutes eliptical after each of my 3 full-body workouts.

So, if I'm maintaining and even gaining strength under these conditions--Dreamweaver, are you salivating yet--this stuff is POWERFUL! By the way, I'm around your age I believe--48. So, this doesn't just work for the young guns.

Crowbar

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I copied and pasted this from another thread, so excuse me if some of it seems out of context:

OK, lets clear up some misunderstandings here. I've been using pure, unflavored, PeptoPro for a while now. Pepto, by itself unflavored, is ~90% protein. Thus, a 10 g. serving is ~9 g. protein.

Dreamweaver, just to clarify, if a 10 g. serving claims 8 g. protein and 2 g. carbs, then it is 80%--not 100%--protein and 20% carbs per serving; which is quite possible.

Now, as to the "other" source of PeptoPro. I think you're probably talking about a well know distributor of protein--the same place I USED to get my PeptoPro from. I'm now going with PP. The reasons:

1) the other sources "flavored" PeptoPro is a joke--absolutely terrible flavoring, unless you want to pay a good bit for their "premium" flavors.

2) If you don't want to pay the price for the flavoring--personally I don't--stick with PP unflavored PeptoPro! It's EXACTLY the same product as sold by the mega protein distributor--thus, it has EXACTLY the same amount of protein per Lb.

However, the big difference is that it's CONSIDERABLY LESS EXPENSIVE if you buy three containers or more at a time. The other guys sell their PeptoPro for $29.50 lb. If you buy 3 or more from PP it sells for $27.00 lb. Add in free shipping--not given by the other guys no matter how big your order is--plus the 15% product credit on your next order, PLUS discount codes and PP is MUCH lower priced than the other guy!

P.S. Yes, PeptoPro is THE most powerful recovery protein available in my opinion. When I first started using it it had drug-like effects for me--no kidding, it helped my recovery, strength, muscle mass that much.

Right now I'm cutting. I'm down from 280 lbs. to 265 in 2 1/2 weeks on 50 g. carbs a day. My strength has been the same or INCREASED! I'm eating 1 whole food meal a day and 3 shakes on non-training days. On training days I'm eating 2 whole food meals and 3 shakes. My calories are very low for my size, and I do 30 minutes of eliptical fasted in the morning on non-training days, 20 minutes eliptical after each of my 3 full-body workouts.

So, if I'm maintaining and even gaining strength under these conditions--Dreamweaver, are you salivating yet--this stuff is POWERFUL! By the way, I'm around your age I believe--48. So, this doesn't just work for the young guns.

Crowbar

Not quite, a 10 gram serving has 8 grams peptopro and 2 grams carbs.. if the protein is 90% then that is only 7.2 grams of actual protein. I have seen labels where it says 8 grams protein 2 grams carbs for 10 grams... not true. This is a very old labeling trick some use. What I said is that in order for the serving to contain 8 grams of protein it would have to be 100% protein which is never the case.

MAP is honest labeling at least. When they say 11 grams protein they mean 11 grams protein not 11 grams Peptopro.

Yah I am pretty excited about what you're saying as there are some real similarities with our workout and eating habits.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
AH, I see what you were saying--sorry, my misunderstanding. Yes, you're going to LOVE this stuff. By the way, I use it at all times now--cutting, mass phases, it doesn't matter.

Crowbar

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not quite, a 10 gram serving has 8 grams peptopro and 2 grams carbs.. if the protein is 90% then that is only 7.2 grams of actual protein. I have seen labels where it says 8 grams protein 2 grams carbs for 10 grams... not true. This is a very old labeling trick some use. What I said is that in order for the serving to contain 8 grams of protein it would have to be 100% protein which is never the case.

MAP is honest labeling at least. When they say 11 grams protein they mean 11 grams protein not 11 grams Peptopro.

Yah I am pretty excited about what you're saying as there are some real similarities with our workout and eating habits.
Yes, sir. No deception in our labeling:

Amino Acids (from Di & Tri-Peptides in PeptoPro®)
11g**

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AH, I see what you were saying--sorry, my misunderstanding. Yes, you're going to LOVE this stuff. By the way, I use it at all times now--cutting, mass phases, it doesn't matter.

Crowbar
Are you taking 1 pre and one post ?

UKStrength

All the effectiveness in half the dosage! :D Great logging opportunity above guys ^^^^ get on it!! :D

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoever gets to log on this is lucky. Great product Primordial.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i need to get on this. i feel like it would be so good intra workout. mmmm

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i need to get on this. i feel like it would be so good intra workout. mmmm
I am replacing my post workout shake with 1 scoop pre and 2 post starting Sunday...

salto571

salto571

Awards
Whats the verdict on everyone's favorite flavor?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah good question

WeRk2pLaY

Awards
So just to be clear this would be something for my post workout.... not for the other protein shakes I take during the day?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So just to be clear this would be something for my post workout.... not for the other protein shakes I take during the day?
PWO or I plan on sipping it intra with some bcaas

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is wastefull if you use upwards of 50 or more grams at one time, like I would with whey iso?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is wastefull if you use upwards of 50 or more grams at one time, like I would with whey iso?
not sure that amount is needed. I keep this separate from my other protein staples because its quite different.

for example I usually mix one scoop of MAP with 2 scoops of BCAA and drink Pre/Intra/ and I might have a little left post.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
best times ive foudn to use it,
first thing in the morning to break amino acid fast
pre workout to protect the muscles
during workout to spike protein synthesis for post workout
or post workout to get the fastest form of aminos around!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
best times ive foudn to use it,
first thing in the morning to break amino acid fast
pre workout to protect the muscles
during workout to spike protein synthesis for post workout
or post workout to get the fastest form of aminos around!
useful many times during the day, I just the best time to utilize the MAP