Cut without a fat burner...opinons

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it's about that timeto start thinking about the summer, i like to do it a bit early just so i'm not trying to cram tons of fat burning in in just a few weeks, i've gone from 123lbs- 148ish lbs in the last year with what i would classify as minimal fat gain, but there is always some fat, now i don't want to cut my weight down or lose any strength so i've been researching some things that might help rid some fat but save muslce

I was going to run something like this:
HGH UP since i've read some reviews of ppl loosing fat, one person lost 4lbs, not interested in losing weight all that much but if it happens so be it

Glycobol because i don't want to cut calories a whole lot so i figured this could help with big meals and carbs

Super Cuts 3 because it's cheap, it's non stim and i've used it before and it did work alittle while i wasn't even really trying to hard to cut fat

Jack3d not thrilled with creatine in it, i do get a bloat from creatine but i love this stuff and it could help with endurance plus i've read beta alanine is linked to burning extra calories

I know i said without a fat burner and super cuts is but it's mild compared to crazy stim'd out fat burners and things, i figured this stack could help shed a few % of body fat while still helping keep what i have....my voyage of weight gain i did pretty much eat everything, never terribly dirty bulking but i didn't ever really turn down food like i used to...about a month ago i started eating clean again but keep the calories high and adding more cardio to my workout routine

I'm looking for opinions on this stack and if there is anything i could substitute for the hgh up...while i've read awesome reviews on the stuff, it's also pretty expensive, i've tried LG's I-gh-1 and loved that but i'm pretty sure it doesn't compare

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Any product can lead to fat loss if your diet is geared towards that i experienced good recomping effects the first time with prime because my diet was geared towards losing weight. But why not go with a non stim fat burner? I mean if you can get your hands on DCP which is near impossible thats a fantastic product. But like i mentioned before its really comes down to diet and cardio.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Any product can lead to fat loss if your diet is geared towards that i experienced good recomping effects the first time with prime because my diet was geared towards losing weight. But why not go with a non stim fat burner? I mean if you can get your hands on DCP which is near impossible thats a fantastic product. But like i mentioned before its really comes down to diet and cardio.
Jumpshot said it perfect.
How is your diet and exercise routine? If that's not in check supplement or not, you won't get anywhere unless you have a crazy metabolism haha..
But you do have some good options lined up, and if your reason for not choosing a fat burner specificly is because of stims then there are lots of options out there.
I'm going to start up a log either this week or the next of 'Lipolyze' by Species Nutrition which is non-stim. There are some ingrediants in there that would be nice to test out, especially since there are no logs of this product or products containing some of the ingrediants.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think my trainings good, i was going 4 days a week lifting all 4 and doing cardio 2 or 3 of them but recently i've been going and doing cardio or a spin class with my g/f an extra day or two per week, like i said my diet was semi clean but eating as much as was put in front of me, all my meats have been really cut down to what i consider the fab 4: skinless chicken, turkey, tuna, and salmon....on occasion i will eat steak or tonight on valentines day had some veal

not trying to really change much and i'm not worried about the stims but some fat burners have given me huge differences in body weight and fat and i don't need to lose that much body fat and i can't afford to lose any muscle i do have...just looking for that extra help shedding some fat while given the opportunity to keep or gain some muscle

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi mate....

I agree with everyone else here. I've been on a slow recomp for nearly a year now and have gone from 18 - 20% bf @ 175lbs to 10% bf @ 175 lbs...maybe slightly less bf.

Anyway I've tried alsorts in the process...ketogenic, cyclic ketogenic etc. Recently I've been having carbs 3 days, no carbs 3 days and 1 eat what ever I want. On the carb days I've only eaten carbs with three meals out of six. For those three meals I've taken glycobol around 20 to 30 mins before.

Anyway...this is the best I've felt on a diet and I'm getting really cut. Heading below 10% with 4 weeks of a cut left. If I hit 8% it will be the lowest I've been since 18!! The best thing about it is the carbs have allowed me to train heavy and hard and not lose any mass. Previously I always ended up losing mass toward the end of a cut and never got below 11% bf.

My two cents anyway.....!

trojanman1016

Awards
You wont be disappiont while useing the Fat Loss Stack from primordial performances!! I really leaned down!!