Natadrol,Methyl 1D,GHenerate and t-911

suresha

Awards
  • Established
need some advice on how i should stack these supps. I'm on a bulk,mass and strength phase right now. i'll be taking these along with some creatine and protein powders but just not sure of how i should stack the LG supplements,can anyone help me with this one?:thanks:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
need some advice on how i should stack these supps. I'm on a bulk,mass and strength phase right now. i'll be taking these along with some creatine and protein powders but just not sure of how i should stack the LG supplements,can anyone help me with this one?:thanks:
Natadrol -6 caps a day, split 2/2/2
M1-D - start out at 2/2, 2 in the AM first thing, 2 in the evening
GHenerate - 6 sprays pre work out, 6 pre bed..use a 5 on 2 off dosing plan
So M-F= Dose and S&S=Off

Save the T-911 for PCT!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
good lookin, Lifter

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol -6 caps a day, split 2/2/2
M1-D - start out at 2/2, 2 in the AM first thing, 2 in the evening
GHenerate - 6 sprays pre work out, 6 pre bed..use a 5 on 2 off dosing plan
So M-F= Dose and S&S=Off

Save the T-911 for PCT!
Perfect stack! Increase the Natadrol to 8 per day 2/2/2/2
and the M1D to 5-6 per day if you get greedy and thigns feel fine, but start lower always and taper up.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect stack! Increase the Natadrol to 8 per day 2/2/2/2
and the M1D to 5-6 per day if you get greedy and thigns feel fine, but start lower always and taper up.
8 caps is a whole new level;)..that my friend i agree with:D

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
To the op. Im on a solo run of t911 ( the new version)... id maybe pick up some dth cause im in week four at 2-3 tabs a day and my libido isnt as strong as it was when i started. I will tell you though, the first few weeks on t911 will make you see veins in your D*ck you usually dont see.. good stuff when you dont build up a tolerance i guess.

jamesyB

Awards
can u just use natadrol 6 caps a day and m1-D 4 a day then save t-9111 as pct instead of using the other stuff??

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
DO you only have one of each?

If so, run it was directed like lifter said, but i wouldnt take the weekends off from taking them. Id advise that you get more than one bottle though if you havnt.

venomous812

Awards
I ran natadrol solo at 9 caps/day and Im only 170lbs....at your weight some would say 10 caps a day. As mentioned above, you definately want to go with 2 bottles. With the M1D you wont need as much to get the effects your looking for. Most people wont get any sides however --> I experienced some suppression, lowered libido, etc... you may want to run an additional test booster to the T911 after you finish off the nata/M1D.