Will Novadex XT still cause hairloss when using Propecia?

  1. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    293

    Will Novadex XT still cause hairloss when using Propecia?


    I plan to use Propecia or Proscar for hairloss untill my topical anti-androgen RU58841 arrives at the end of March, but untill then i need something. Ive tried propecia before and get the mental brain fog,ect, side effects from it.


    Ive read that Novadex XT increases DHT by 400%! But it also lowers estrogen and increases testosterone, which i want if im going to be lowering DHT with propecia.



    So my question is, will i still lose hair if using Novadex XT with Propecia? Since Novadex XT raises DHT and free DHT? Or will it not cause hairloss if Propecia is lowering DHT? Thanks!

  2. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    489895

    While on procepia and NXT expect NO LIBIDO, also still a possibility of losing hair due to mpb.
    doing my own thang!
  3. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    293

    Propecia doesnt effect my libido, just my clarity of thought, less "male" feeling, some depression, anxiety,ect. Im assuming due to increased estrogen.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    The subjective results from Novedex XT are pretty weak. It's an ok AI, but with simple Novedex searches, you'd find that it's not worth the risk of shedding if your primary objective is to stop that process.

    In my experience, Novedex did NOT increase shedding. But everyone responds differently. Again, the point for you is your primary objective vs. the risk.

    All of that being said, who said Novedex increases DHT by 400%? That has got to be an advertisement LOL

    It's well documented that formestane BLOCKS dht to a certain extent. Maybe that would be a better choice for you, considering your scenario.
  5. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    293

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    The subjective results from Novedex XT are pretty weak. It's an ok AI, but with simple Novedex searches, you'd find that it's not worth the risk of shedding if your primary objective is to stop that process.

    In my experience, Novedex did NOT increase shedding. But everyone responds differently. Again, the point for you is your primary objective vs. the risk.

    All of that being said, who said Novedex increases DHT by 400%? That has got to be an advertisement LOL

    It's well documented that formestane BLOCKS dht to a certain extent. Maybe that would be a better choice for you, considering your scenario.

    I dont really fell good on Formestane for some reason. Which kind of AI is in Novadex? ATD?
  6. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    489895

    Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    I dont really fell good on Formestane for some reason. Which kind of AI is in Novadex? ATD?
    ATD
    doing my own thang!
  7. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    293

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    ATD

    Thanks, and isnt there one other anti-estrogen in it? Or is it simply an androgenic compound? If so than it WILL cause hairloss because anything androgenic, not just DHT will cause hairloss.
  8. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    489895

    Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Thanks, and isnt there one other anti-estrogen in it? Or is it simply an androgenic compound? If so than it WILL cause hairloss because anything androgenic, not just DHT will cause hairloss.
    yeah mild AI's, one of the compounds allows for better half utilization of the ATD and is also similar to AT which is a metabolite of 6-trione. A lot of people I know do not shed on it, but you do get people who do, its all about body chemistry when touching chemicals.
    doing my own thang!
  9. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    293

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    yeah mild AI's, one of the compounds allows for better half utilization of the ATD and is also similar to AT which is a metabolite of 6-trione. A lot of people I know do not shed on it, but you do get people who do, its all about body chemistry when touching chemicals.
    Awesome, thanks for that info i appreciate it. I guess the only way to know is to try it!
  10. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    Can you explain what your goals are?

    Also, why are you so set on choosing Novedex? That's cool if you're not fond of Formestane, but there still could be other options to meet your goals. I feel like we're looking with blinders inside the box here
  11. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    489895

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Can you explain what your goals are?

    Also, why are you so set on choosing Novedex? That's cool if you're not fond of Formestane, but there still could be other options to meet your goals. I feel like we're looking with blinders inside the box here
    Honestly celc5 bro, from bloodwork I see, ATD ftw in boosting test levels, formestane just has a better alpha male feel for its effects on androgen receptors, although some people get more out of form, ATD tends to be champ in test boosting department, but not always hehehe.
    doing my own thang!
  12. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    293

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Can you explain what your goals are?

    Also, why are you so set on choosing Novedex? That's cool if you're not fond of Formestane, but there still could be other options to meet your goals. I feel like we're looking with blinders inside the box here


    Hey Bro, well since propecia lowers DHT and increases Estrogen a bit, i want to counter this by lowering estrogen a bit, and giving my testosterone a nice boost. Propecia gives me some brain fog and depression, takes away my focus, mental clarity and agression, so i want to get that back, while at the same time not lose my hair.
  13. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    Ya, that makes more sense. But man, for all the sides you're having, I'd just shave my head
  14. Registered User
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tibet
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2254

    novodex is ****E
  15. Registered User
    pctforeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    346

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    The subjective results from Novedex XT are pretty weak. It's an ok AI, but with simple Novedex searches, you'd find that it's not worth the risk of shedding if your primary objective is to stop that process.

    In my experience, Novedex did NOT increase shedding. But everyone responds differently. Again, the point for you is your primary objective vs. the risk.

    All of that being said, who said Novedex increases DHT by 400%? That has got to be an advertisement LOL

    It's well documented that formestane BLOCKS dht to a certain extent. Maybe that would be a better choice for you, considering your scenario.
    Be careful with your choice of words. Shedding each and every human sheds their hair in a cyclic fashion. Regrowing a thicker stronger follicle. Those predisposed to MPB regrow a thinner weaker follicle. Shedding and losing your hair are 2 totally different things. Shedding grows back, losing your hair...well self explantory.
  16. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    293

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    novodex is ****E


    So your saying this stuff is garbage?
  17. Registered User
    superone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    293

    What anti-e product or product makes you feel more "manly" and "alpha male"?
  18. Registered User
    zwa004's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shreveport/Bossier City, Louisiana
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    203

    Gaspari is discontinuing Novadex, so it really doesn't matter.
  19. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Be careful with your choice of words. Shedding each and every human sheds their hair in a cyclic fashion. Regrowing a thicker stronger follicle. Those predisposed to MPB regrow a thinner weaker follicle. Shedding and losing your hair are 2 totally different things. Shedding grows back, losing your hair...well self explantory.
    No offense intended. From what I understood, there is normal hair loss that regrows called shedding. When hair loss is faster or problematic, I've simply seen it described as increased shedding. It's possible that I still don't get it though
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hairloss & beard-hairloss
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 02:02 PM
  2. 6-oxo vs novadex xt
    By mattyg42099 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 05:59 AM
  3. 6-oxo vs novadex xt
    By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 08:20 PM
  4. Novadex xr while on?
    By BIGPHILL1984 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in