questions regarding trifecta safety

gymboyjb717

Awards
Hey guys well im thinking of trying the trifecta stack. ill be 22 in august and im 6'4 205lbs. never really done nething like a ph or nething and no real reason not to. but anyways i wanna go on the trifecta stack..
is thier any real concerns for this stack as far as sides like gyno liver damg etc?

i mean the beaut of this stack is its all inclusive and is very straight foward.

last question should i start with the min dosage they give you or do the max?

thanks alot guys appreciate all info

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No issues at all. The products are not methylated so no liver toxicity so no need for cycle support products, and they are mild leading to minimal, if any, shutdown. PCT is simple with Formadrol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys well im thinking of trying the trifecta stack. ill be 22 in august and im 6'4 205lbs. never really done nething like a ph or nething and no real reason not to. but anyways i wanna go on the trifecta stack..
is thier any real concerns for this stack as far as sides like gyno liver damg etc?

No

i mean the beaut of this stack is its all inclusive and is very straight foward.

last question should i start with the min dosage they give you or do the max?

thanks alot guys appreciate all info
You always want to start at the low end just to asses the product and see how your body is feeling... I would ramp the dosage up during the cycle if your feeling fine... when it comes time, send me a pm and We'll set you straight;)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Trifecta really isnt anything to worry about yes it is classified as a PH but its not methylated as stated above. The PCT comes with it so thats good, when i took it i did notice good strength gains and some mucle since i was on maintence that is good. I didnt experience one side effect and felt great on it. Its a safe supplement IN MY MIND. But as always take precautions and if you notice anything wrong either discontinue or seek help.

gymboyjb717

Awards
thanks guy appreciate it and will be doing a log or updating status

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Has anyone on the board ran this before? Maybe the reps would have a link to a log or something. I wouldn't mind taking a look at this for a future cycle

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone on the board ran this before? Maybe the reps would have a link to a log or something. I wouldn't mind taking a look at this for a future cycle
Check the LG forum, plenty of feedback. do a search, plenty of logs. check my signature . . . got a link there for ya!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
logs everywhere.., enter it in the serch box..., but if theres anything you need, or help what so ever, shoot me a pm bro..