Got $100.00 for supps.i know need help 2010

newbie2bb

So i am 5'7 170 pounds 20 percent body fat and goal is to get cut and lean.
btw age is 32. weightlifting 2 year then shoulder issue but now back at 100 percent

Now i got the protein part

what would anyone else suggest ..also could go up to $150 but $100 is def . I was into supps alot but now with everything on the market i just dont know. so i was always told never a dumb question when sitting amongst wisdom. So i ask...thanks all for the help.
yes i read btw not new to lifting just to supps . all i have ever taken was whey and bcaa and multi.

and yes heard clen FTW but anything else?

so basicly what is ur stack FTW *for the win*

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nice lean food....

Alot of us learned the hard way, some of us watched others learn the hard way. Honestly all you ever need is proper eating and your goals will come IF you have the drive for them.

Supp wise...

Multivitamin, XTEND bcaas, and some fish oil and you would be good to go. If you have long work hours, and little time in the gym for warming up, a decent pre-workout could be in line. 100$ is alot, and I have dropped my fair share of coin in supps over the last couple years. Cant afford them no more, and yet I feel like I can do just as good(of course I have been supp clean for a good 7 months :D ).

Weight loss though, all the best logs I seen for people to get shreded focused 100% on diet, with maybe a supp or two to help mentally.

In that case I like Drive for mood elevation and increased "pop" in my energy. Deisel Test Hardcore made me very agressive and had great push in the gym, but also made me grouchy and lethargic.

I recommend supps based off of its mental effects, because your drive and desire are going to be your #1 deciding factor in your goals. Something that boosts your drive or endurance and ability to get vicious in the gym will be far more effective.

Just me ranting my opinions, and I just woke up, and at the moment I may be out of my mind.

There are no magic pills, but there are some helluva amazing placebo pills...

Post some pics, you only have 2 posts so I cant look up anything on you. What are your lifts and training routine, and what is a 5 day spread of your diet?

newbie2bb

there is my pics for better reference ...also was thinking about clen....

training is as follows
The workout:

Chest and Tri----Monday
Incline dumbbell fly

Incline dumbbell press

Butterfly (machine)

Bench press (dumbbell)

Tricep pushdown-rope attachment

Standing Overhead Barbell Tricep Extention

Dips (assisted with machine)
----------------------------------------------
Tues...will do treadmill for about 45 min ..will build up to it.
----------------------------------------------
Back and bi -----wed

Wide grip lat pulldown

Underhand cable pulldown

Seated cable row

Hyperextention back extention

Standing bicep curl (with cable )

Preacher curl (barbell)

Dumbbell Alternate bi curl standing
-----------------------------------------------------
Thurs will do cycling at least 30 to 45 min
-----------------------------------------------------
Back and shoulders--------- Friday

Leg extention machine

Lying leg curl machine

Leg Press machine

Dumbbell Lunges

Side lateral raise

Seated bent over rear delt raise

Seated barbell military press

Barbell Shrug
------------------------------------------
sat will swim and do laps. doing this for recovery as well as for exerise.

Attachments

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
it is repeated thru and thru... clean diet + hard work. get into HIIT for your cardio. switch it up... change your routine up to keep you excited about the process. set goals. keep a log (workout, stats, and diet if possible). it helps to see what you're doing on paper, so you can adjust where needed and track your progress.

as stated above... if needed, introduce an energy supp for the gym/workouts. Amphetalin by Applied Nutraceuticals is new and i've read promising reviews on it. Also, Motivate from Anabolic Innovations looks good.

just keep it simple... as you learn your body more and gain progress, you can start introducing other supplements... do research :)

newbie2bb

it is repeated thru and thru... clean diet + hard work. get into HIIT for your cardio. switch it up... change your routine up to keep you excited about the process. set goals. keep a log (workout, stats, and diet if possible). it helps to see what you're doing on paper, so you can adjust where needed and track your progress.

as stated above... if needed, introduce an energy supp for the gym/workouts. Amphetalin by Applied Nutraceuticals is new and i've read promising reviews on it. Also, Motivate from Anabolic Innovations looks good.

just keep it simple... as you learn your body more and gain progress, you can start introducing other supplements... do research :)

will do fine sir !! I did get some creature b and some oxyelitepro just for starters so excited ..and everyone i talked to says ur company is good ..any free samples?

AClockwrkOrng

Awards
Diet is the best thing, you cant put enough of an emphasis on diet. Make sure you know what your putting in your body and control the amount.

newbie2bb

Diet is the best thing, you cant put enough of an emphasis on diet. Make sure you know what your putting in your body and control the amount.
i know this sounds very dumb but macros

P-40%
C-40%
F-20%

is that right ?

also where do u log ur food intake at . u can pm me

where can u find the maintance calories or the math of it . so many diffrent versions out there

lastly ..i cant sleep ..best sleeper pilll or thing to do?

and thank u for answering i appreciate all the help or any links u wanna share. i am a sponge ..and if u need assistance in computers wii's or anything that nature thats my realm...definately modding wii's lol

ekdevil

Awards
ephedrine/caffeine(early in the day),creatine monohydrate,as far as sleeping ZMA is pretty cheap and pretty effective.

newbie2bb

ephedrine/caffeine(early in the day),creatine monohydrate,as far as sleeping ZMA is pretty cheap and pretty effective.
hey thanks for the tip...can u pm me a link of where to get ephedrine thanks and how i can do the stack

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet is key to anything, So I'm not going to beat a dead horse:D... I would go with the trifecta stack, awesome cycle for either cutting or bulking, and this is where diet dictates which way you go... Heres a link to someone who's running it right now.. bottom line, Lost over 20lbs and over 5% BF in the cycle... doesn't get any better then that..

Ill get the link..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143276-recomping-lgs-trifecta.html

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Hi there -

I don't know if you've already bought the supps but Oxyelite Pro is a very good energy booster, fat burner, and should work to help you lose. Get Isopure 100% whey isolate protein powder, it has no carbs, no fat, and tastest decent.

As far as diet - stock up on chicken breas, tuna, lean 92% ground beef, turkey, and get some eggs for protein (easy on the yolks)

Keep the carbs to a minimum, only after a workout and you can have an apple or a powerbar before a workout.

Fats - fish oil, salmon, natty peanut butter, almonds

Drink lots of water, protein shakes with water & ice cubes throw in some flax seed to keep ya regular or even a handful of oats.

I recommend 1,3 dimethylalanine 25 mg (geranamine) by PrimaForce for energy and all.

Good luck!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Is this 100$ for a month, or a whole year? If its for a year, I would honestly get a 10 month supply of ADAM multivitamin.

newbie2bb

Hi there -

I don't know if you've already bought the supps but Oxyelite Pro is a very good energy booster, fat burner, and should work to help you lose. Get Isopure 100% whey isolate protein powder, it has no carbs, no fat, and tastest decent.

As far as diet - stock up on chicken breas, tuna, lean 92% ground beef, turkey, and get some eggs for protein (easy on the yolks)

Keep the carbs to a minimum, only after a workout and you can have an apple or a powerbar before a workout.

Fats - fish oil, salmon, natty peanut butter, almonds

Drink lots of water, protein shakes with water & ice cubes throw in some flax seed to keep ya regular or even a handful of oats.

I recommend 1,3 dimethylalanine 25 mg (geranamine) by PrimaForce for energy and all.

Good luck!
Thanks man u been the best at recommendations and i will go shopping today
any other tips or links feel free to send . i am a sponge

going to buy

1. creatine---"the beast sports nutrition: creature
2. Thermogentic---"oxyelitepro also know as OEP
3.Natural Growth hormone releaser--"Powerfull"
4. usplabs prime
5. whey protein by bodytech
6. vitamin c and also gnc mens multi
7. fish caps oil
8. sni elite series bcaa's

think im good ? i hpe so ...

newbie2bb

Diet is key to anything, So I'm not going to beat a dead horse:D... I would go with the trifecta stack, awesome cycle for either cutting or bulking, and this is where diet dictates which way you go... Heres a link to someone who's running it right now.. bottom line, Lost over 20lbs and over 5% BF in the cycle... doesn't get any better then that..
hey thanks for the link and will try that for my next stack !! appreciate it . readin it now

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established

Ill get the link..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143276-recomping-lgs-trifecta.html
I'm by NO MEANS putting negitive attitude towards LG, the trifecta stack or Liftergym personally, so dont take it that way
But looking at your pictures, and the advice already simple I like to go back to what my elementray math teach taught me
K.I.S.S
keep it simple, stupid
I would like to see you make the changes in diet and training before using a great(again, LG is one of my fav) stack like Trifecta. Awesome for novices, not beginning, no slightly hormonal stack is good for beginners, I think the best thing is a energy sup used in moderation (only when needed cause if not youll end up like me needed a gram of caffeine just to stay awake)
Nutrition is the key
training is the bolt lock
then after your sound and everythings in check, a trifecta stack is like the alarm system.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Nutra powders/ USP powders and cap. $100 per month will go along way. Don't buy PowerFull on a tight budget BTW, better to go for 1-carboxy. There are one or two "anabolics" in there as well. So nutrient partitioning ... could buy AP or Glycobol - very effective - could buy yellow gold (okay not as good but cheaper) or Na-Rala.

For the multi-. Orange Triad does the whole shebang from vits to joints. ADAM... maybe but always put off by saw palmetto. MST's MVA possibly. Triad works.

ZMA is cheap and effective and so is fish oil.

I personally would build up a targeted stack and use the rest for whey or extra meat.

Trifecta stack is good value BTW 'cause you've got the cycle and the PCT, minimal liver support. Dunno if PCT is enough. I've got it in stock.

trojanman1016

Awards
Fat Loss Stack from Primordial Performances will really help you lean out and get cut.

newbie2bb

Nutra powders/ USP powders and cap. $100 per month will go along way. Don't buy PowerFull on a tight budget BTW, better to go for 1-carboxy. There are one or two "anabolics" in there as well. So nutrient partitioning ... could buy AP or Glycobol - very effective - could buy yellow gold (okay not as good but cheaper) or Na-Rala.

For the multi-. Orange Triad does the whole shebang from vits to joints. ADAM... maybe but always put off by saw palmetto. MST's MVA possibly. Triad works.

ZMA is cheap and effective and so is fish oil.

I personally would build up a targeted stack and use the rest for whey or extra meat.

Trifecta stack is good value BTW 'cause you've got the cycle and the PCT, minimal liver support. Dunno if PCT is enough. I've got it in stock.
matthew ...def will look at that.
fish oil--any one of them that dont give the after taste after u swallow them 10 min later.
ZMA ..purchase tomorrow.

thank u very much for ur input. follow the log i made its in my sig

newbie2bb

Fat Loss Stack from Primordial Performances will really help you lean out and get cut.
lookin into it . cause already planning for next month :) ...and also thanks and check out my log ...

just started it and need all help i can get :439:

newbie2bb

I'm by NO MEANS putting negitive attitude towards LG, the trifecta stack or Liftergym personally, so dont take it that way
But looking at your pictures, and the advice already simple I like to go back to what my elementray math teach taught me
K.I.S.S
keep it simple, stupid
I would like to see you make the changes in diet and training before using a great(again, LG is one of my fav) stack like Trifecta. Awesome for novices, not beginning, no slightly hormonal stack is good for beginners, I think the best thing is a energy sup used in moderation (only when needed cause if not youll end up like me needed a gram of caffeine just to stay awake)
Nutrition is the key
training is the bolt lock
then after your sound and everythings in check, a trifecta stack is like the alarm system.

Sir thanks for the concern and believe me i hear yas on the newbie. even though I am newbie to this board i am not to weightlifting but i have enuf wisdom to listen to u old wise ones. hence i will just be doing what i posted for now. and I am out of shape cause of abuse. before i was in better shape but i have enuf wisdom to say back to the basic hence rippetoe and no ego. but yeah i understand ..btw 2 years weightlifting under belt (which is still baby) but zero experince in supps hence why i joined here

trojanman1016

Awards
lookin into it . cause already planning for next month :) ...and also thanks and check out my log ...

just started it and need all help i can get :439:
Will do man, hope you get the results you want, Primordial performance products will definatly get you there fast :)