Glycobol

mason1014

Awards
Just trying to get the most i can im about to do my 2nd run of mass fx and hperdrol loved it the first time..just curious if adding this would be beneficial? thanks

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to get the most i can im about to do my 2nd run of mass fx and hperdrol loved it the first time..just curious if adding this would be beneficial? thanks
Yup. Stuff works great.

One suggestion. Start the dosage low. This Glycobol is potent.

2 caps ED is usually enough for "most" people.

Split the dosages and make sure to eatz the carbs.

What do you love about that there MFX HX2 stack? I have heard good stuff, but never ran either. Strength and size?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, are you a traveling man?

Yup. Stuff works great.

One suggestion. Start the dosage low. This Glycobol is potent.

2 caps ED is usually enough for "most" people.

Split the dosages and make sure to eatz the carbs.

What do you love about that there MFX HX2 stack? I have heard good stuff, but never ran either. Strength and size?

I actually have to take three to 3 to 4 caps now but I eat a lot of carbs haha. Once it kicks in I love the stuff and I'm sure your going to love it as well my friend.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, are you a traveling man?

I actually have to take three to 3 to 4 caps now but I eat a lot of carbs haha. Once it kicks in I love the stuff and I'm sure your going to love it as well my friend.
^^^^^^^^

Did ya happen to see my sig, lol.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on my 3rd jar of Glycobol and just like everyone else said make sure you eat a good
amount of complex carbs and stay on 2 caps a day for a while until your body gets use to it and you probably won't need more than 2 caps a day 1cap in the morning or early
noon and 1 in the evening. One other thing make sure you take in a lot of fiber from
vegetables, salads, fruits, and oats because the Glycobol will cause a little constipation.
Good luck.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Hey guys. What is glycobol actually good for and what can be realistically expected from it?

I searched the stuff but only found logs that didn't seem too legit to me.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. What is glycobol actually good for and what can be realistically expected from it?

I searched the stuff but only found logs that didn't seem too legit to me.
What are you saying exactly brah?

The stuff leaned me out and I kept 99% of my strength. Log is in my sig.

Glycobol is a nutrient shuttler and muscle builder in the simplest of terms. Glycobol definitely works, it is very potent and needs to be used properly.

There are ALOT of glycobol fans on here and abroad. One really shouldn't have to look all that far.

FAQ-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/135377-glycobol-faq.htm

mason1014

Awards
What i liked about the mass fx stack was the strength gains not necessarily the size but just a great feeling, but i think im gonna give glycobol a try maybe with the new formulas coming out from AX

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you saying exactly brah?

The stuff leaned me out and I kept 99% of my strength. Log is in my sig.

Glycobol is a nutrient shuttler and muscle builder in the simplest of terms. Glycobol definitely works, it is very potent and needs to be used properly.

There are ALOT of glycobol fans on here and abroad. One really shouldn't have to look all that far.

FAQ-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/135377-glycobol-faq.htm
I have a bottle on the way here that I won from the Snow bunny promo, I'm excited to try it, I used P-slin before and loved it, not sure if you used P-slin before but if you have is Glycobol Simaler?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle on the way here that I won from the Snow bunny promo, I'm excited to try it, I used P-slin before and loved it, not sure if you used P-slin before but if you have is Glycobol Simaler?
I have.

However, I used Pslin for preworkout and used glycobol for a recomp. I will say this- Glycobol is more potent than Pslin. IMO.

CHO intake and timing is so critical with these products, I feel that they both do great when utilized properly.

I feel I am still a novice in this area. But I am getting better.

With that being said.

I generally experienced the expected results when I had my nutrition planned out for the above desired results.

I hope that helped.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
`
I have.

However, I used Pslin for preworkout and used glycobol for a recomp. I will say this- Glycobol is more potent than Pslin. IMO.

CHO intake and timing is so critical with these products, I feel that they both do great when utilized properly.

I feel I am still a novice in this area. But I am getting better.

With that being said.

I generally experienced the expected results when I had my nutrition planned out for the above desired results.

I hope that helped.
Thank you very much for the help, I'm looking forward to trying it:D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
of course you only have like 84000 more then me lol
Rep Whore-

Internet forum speak for somebody who, upon receiving reputation from another forumite, always reciprocates. The rep whore (or wh0re as it often spelt, to avoid swear filters) also pesters other members of the forum regularly to be given reputation points.

:booty:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rep Whore-

Internet forum speak for somebody who, upon receiving reputation from another forumite, always reciprocates. The rep whore (or wh0re as it often spelt, to avoid swear filters) also pesters other members of the forum regularly to be given reputation points.

:booty:
LMAO, someone wants to reach the 100000 mark lol

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Glad this thread popped up, been thinking of running this! Heard you get Green poo?? Whats the story there?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad this thread popped up, been thinking of running this! Heard you get Green poo?? Whats the story there?
I never got it that Ive noticed. The ones that have say the effect is the body getting used to the ingredients and goes away in a couple of days

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Cool, cheers Smeats, So when im on this (Bulk) Just smash as much carbs as I can? I got skinny gene man, so never really had to worry bout fat.
And does it only work with the meal you consume directly after dose, or does it remain active all day?