Glycobol for women

acwingfoot

Awards
What do you think of a female wanting to use Glycobol for a cutting phase?? First glance & common sense tells me that, since gbol isn't hormonal or androgenic, that it would be completely fine... My mom is a Master's Figure Competitor and when I was telling her about how I was about to start running this she was interested, so Ired her the write up and a few of the final reviews of different logs... she wants to run it when she starts to cut/diet... and anyone's .02?

acwingfoot

Awards
Nevermind.. should have checked the AI forum first!!!! stupid me

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think of a female wanting to use Glycobol for a cutting phase?? First glance & common sense tells me that, since gbol isn't hormonal or androgenic, that it would be completely fine... My mom is a Master's Figure Competitor and when I was telling her about how I was about to start running this she was interested, so Ired her the write up and a few of the final reviews of different logs... she wants to run it when she starts to cut/diet... and anyone's .02?
It's fine for a female to use.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GREAT option for females.