For people battling gyno

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am currently finishing week 6 of DTHC/Prime stack (5 on 2 off). I take two DTP tabs first thing in the morning and three DTHC tabs with each meal thereafter and before bed. I take Prime using the 69 protocol. I also use bio-identical progesterone nightly to prevent BPH and prostate cancer. Other than these products I take a daily multivitamin. The purpose of the stack was to add lean mass and/or recomp, however in this particular area this stack has not met my expectations. I have however had a very pleasant side effect from this combination of products. Last summer I developed a mild case of gyno under my right nipple, two very hard and very tender knots. I am familiar with gyno since I had the exact same problem about a year previous with two hard and tender knots under my left nipple. I had them surgically removed with associated biopsies. My original gyno problem was the result of a Superdrol cycle and the last result, I believe, the result of a natty stack that included a high level of fenugreek, however it could also be a delayed gyno as a result of the afore mentioned Superdrol stack. In any case about two weeks into the DTHC/Prime stack I began to notice almost no tenderness from these knots and now into week six I can hardly feel them at all. I know that they are still there but they are almost undetectable. I’m hoping that they will completely disappear in the next few weeks.