Very dry, shredded, lean gains

regalgto

Awards
I am 24 years old, 6' 185ish.

My goal is to put on as much lean mass as possible. I am currently eating close to 4000 calories a day and supplementing with a gainer (85g carbs/60g protein/8g fat/650calories) and the good'ol Creatine mono powder. I am seeing very satisfying gains with this, but I am looking for something more... to give me that ripped look without cutting my calorie intake. (need to keep getting bigger :nervous: )

I am new to pro hormones. (not counting the 3 hours I just spent reading various threads on this site lol) I read the entire thread about "most satisfying/most disappointing PHs", but it seems that most people want to put on as much weight as possible; I really do not want much water weight, I get enough of that with creatine lol.

So my question is: what PH (that can be purchased online) is best for dry slow gains? I basically want to harden the mass I'm already putting on with my diet. I have Nolva for pct.

tl;dr ---> best PH for maximum dry lean gains? :thanks:

UKStrength

as you are a begiiner i suggest sticking to mild designer steroids .please take a look a the information provided on this web site -it may help you.

http://www.predatornutrition.com/sports_nutrition_articles.cfm

especially numbers 12 to 14
Great website and awesome prices if you live in the UK. There's also a link to the main site in my signature.

In terms of milder PHs/DS, I'd go for something like our own Dermacrine (which also produces metabolites that aid fat burning), Cynostane, Protodrol or H-drol are also all very mild.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I would investigate herbal products before jumping into PH's, they may not be as effective but not that much less over the long haul. Diet has a lot more to do with recomp than any supplement anyhow. If you eat in and around maintenance calories with the right herbals you will get the desired effect you're looking for. First learn how to do it without supps then use them to enhance your results. If you can't do it without supps then you won't have much better luck with them.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would investigate herbal products before jumping into PH's, they may not be as effective but not that much less over the long haul. Diet has a lot more to do with recomp than any supplement anyhow. If you eat in and around maintenance calories with the right herbals you will get the desired effect you're looking for. First learn how to do it without supps then use them to enhance your results. If you can't do it without supps then you won't have much better luck with them.
what kind of herbal products are you talking about?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kind of herbal products are you talking about?
Currently I am running the Swole stack and really liking it, Testopro/Stoked/Glycobol and I am also a big fan of the Asteroid Stack Prime/Powerfull/Anabolic Pump... Those are my preferences ...

regalgto

Awards
Here is what I eat in a typical day:

Wake up around 11am.

11am - Skim milk with cereal
11:30 - Gainer

2pm - brown rice (one of those stove top preparing ones you get at Walmart) eat the whole package 130g of carbs. Turkey sandwich on wheat bread. Bell pepper.

5pm - Some sort of meat. (yesterday had chicken breast). Another rice packet.

7pm - Turkey sandwich on wheat. Bell pepper.
8pm - Gainer
8-9 Weightlifting
9:15ish - Whey Isolate

12am - Skim milk and cereal
3am - Gainer
Sleep

regalgto

Awards
Thank you very much for the link to all those articles! From what I have read, these 5 PHs are best suited for my goal:

Havoc/Epistane (2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol)
1,4 AD Bold 200 – (1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione 200mg)
Finavol – ( Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)
Protodrol - (?)

Dymethazine - (2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine)
read very bad things about this one, so I wont be considering it.

Will do more reading on those top 4.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i wish they shipped to the US. i miss those products.

regalgto

Awards
i wish they shipped to the US. i miss those products.
:worried:

Apparently non of the PH I listed are even made anymore. If anyone has any links it'd be appreciated, but I couldn't find any.

I also have a question. Sometimes the description would say that the substance doesn't cause any aromatization and causes lean gains, but user reports still say they had "wet gains". What's up with that?

regalgto

Awards
Well I just ordered 4 bottles of Protodrol.

That should be enough for a couple cycles within the next year I think I'm set lol.

UKStrength

Well I just ordered 4 bottles of Protodrol.

That should be enough for a couple cycles within the next year I think I'm set lol.
Protodrol should be great for your needs mate, enjoy and make sure you run a good PCT! :D