Any new preworkouts to look out for?

  1. Registered User
    ammoarsenal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    435

    Any new preworkouts to look out for?


    Its been a while since ive taken pre workout supps, maybe like a year. I want to start back up since im not able to sleep in nowadays. Ive taken jacked, no shotgun, no xplode (its a joke), and vasocor. Any other ones out there that really kick ass?? jacked was the best for me so reccomend me something i havent kept up with the newer stuff coming out

  2. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    Ragnarok MST
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  3. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1240

    Assault, new Jack3d flavor-Tropical punch, Motivate, Anadraulic Pump, Anadraulic State GT, Amphetalin....
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    878

    Running PreMax (PP) - its good stuff but $$$.

    Ragnarok MST has a good following.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    You could check out Maniac it is very cheap per serving and is high quality.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1240

    oh yeah i forgot about mainiac... you guys should push that more, its good stuff!
  7. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,862
    Rep Power
    3385628

    I like Jack3d um, Whiteflood gave me some sick Pumps. And if ya got the $$ I hear Pre-max works really good.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    oh yeah i forgot about mainiac... you guys should push that more, its good stuff!
    Thanks Bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    cucamonga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    gonna give that M-5 a shot coming up here









    Really dissapointed that jack3d, is just 3d now, it sux they started pulling ingredients out for the general public. What a waste, since the general public takes it and sits at home.
    Last edited by lyfespan; 02-15-2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: point
  10. Registered User
    wesb2387's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    185

    White flood/RPM is good stuff. Currently taking this stuff called Bullnox by Betancourt Nutrition. Seems promising so far.
  11. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    724205

    Muscle Marinade, Pre-Max, New Anadraulic State.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    98211

    Gaspari Superpump ive seen some good results from. Also try Jack3d its pretty insane
  13. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    cucamonga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    waiting for the MM , and the new AS GT
  14. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1240

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    gonna give that M-5 a shot coming up here









    Really dissapointed that jack3d, is just 3d now, it sux they started pulling ingredients out for the general public. What a waste, since the general public takes it and sits at home.

    ??? i'm sorry but i don't follow... what big change in jacked to jack3d happened besides the bicarbonate being removed?...
  15. Registered User
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    281

    Another vote for Pre Max. I think I may go pick up some RPM and take both prior to training and see what happens.
  16. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    cucamonga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    ??? i'm sorry but i don't follow... what big change in jacked to jack3d happened besides the bicarbonate being removed?...
    No it went from Jack3d to just Jacked, less beta alanine and i think they had to down a few other things. Just know its not the same, no wheres near it. And if your thinking i have built up a tollerance, wrong. I even stopped using it, and all stims, and last tyme i ussed it, i wuz rite its changed.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Muscle Marinade is new And available within the next week. Planet should have it Monday hopefully.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,862
    Rep Power
    3385628

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    ??? i'm sorry but i don't follow... what big change in jacked to jack3d happened besides the bicarbonate being removed?...
    The only ingredient that was removed since the first run of Jack3d is theophylline (in the latest version). Originally, theophylline was a part of the methylxanthine complex in Jack3d that would exert itís effects partly via competitive inhibition of cAMP degradation, apart from the synergistic interaction with 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. This change, and the corresponding label changes, were undertaken to match FDA compliance requirements in terms of ingredients and their nomenclature. Back to theophylline. As it turns out, due to the small amount of theophylline originally used, coupled with the fact that caffeine could exert comparable effects in the formula without theophylline, the elimination of theophylline was not at the expense of formula potency. Furthermore, USPLabs took the opportunity of the removal of theophylline to increase the per-scoop amounts of creatine and schizandrol A.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  19. Registered User
    Ironhyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    147

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Gaspari Superpump ive seen some good results from. Also try Jack3d its pretty insane

    I treid "Super-puke" 250 a few years ago...I call it "Super-puke" because without fail, everytime I took it, I yakked my guts up. Did not agree with me. I'll be switching to Purus Labs' Muscle Marinade as soon as I can get my grubby little paws on it.
  20. Registered User
    ammoarsenal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    435

    so many to choose from lol holy crap....
  21. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1240

    yeah that Muscle Marinade looks for real. i cant wait to try it too.

    i'm a preWO supp whor3
  22. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    cucamonga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    787

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The only ingredient that was removed since the first run of Jack3d is theophylline (in the latest version). Originally, theophylline was a part of the methylxanthine complex in Jack3d that would exert itís effects partly via competitive inhibition of cAMP degradation, apart from the synergistic interaction with 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. This change, and the corresponding label changes, were undertaken to match FDA compliance requirements in terms of ingredients and their nomenclature. Back to theophylline. As it turns out, due to the small amount of theophylline originally used, coupled with the fact that caffeine could exert comparable effects in the formula without theophylline, the elimination of theophylline was not at the expense of formula potency. Furthermore, USPLabs took the opportunity of the removal of theophylline to increase the per-scoop amounts of creatine and schizandrol A.
    say what you will, its for the general public, not bodybuilders. When you seel me an awsum formula, and then change things around so that its not the original, i will stop buying and supporting. Now if they had made 2 formulas, i might still be buy it. And im not talking about the jacked you guys have been getting from the stores. Im talking the **** they sold to the inner circle when it first came out, as jack3d. But most of us suspected that there wuz sumthin in the OG mix that shouldn't have been, hence the hold up with customs, and the reformulation.




































    I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OTHER REPLIES TO THIS COMMENT, THIS IS HOW I FEEL, AND UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE IT TO ME ON PAPER, DON'T TRY, I USED TO LIKE THE USP PRODUCTS AND THE AP PRODUCTS, BUT THERES WAY TOO MUCH ADVERTISING HYPE.
  23. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Anadraulic State GT, Which is going to be our special edtion!..Testers raved about this as far as results..should be out in about a week..also Anadraulic Pump..both Superior products.. Info below..

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

    The indisputable EMPEROR of pre-workout formulas has finally arrived…again!

    LG Sciences new, long-awaited, reformulated pre-workout product is here!

    Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition

    What has changed?
    Our customers asked for it, so we’re delivering it. The new and improved Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition lacks nothing in its complex design.
    Unlike our competitors who promise you a “new and improved formula” that simply means their most powerful ingredients have been stripped from the product to accommodate government regulations, we have actually kept everything, and added more, all in beyond-effective doses! We have…

    • Vastly Improved the Flavor (Strawberry Lemonade)
    • Added a Higher Creatine Content
    • Provided a More Advanced SARM Complex
    • Created Smoother and More Hard-kicking and Focused Energy with NO CRASH
    • Pumped up the Servings
    • Lowered the Cost

    What should you expect to see from Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition?
    AS-GTSE may improve your…

    • Endurance and Energy
    • Pumps and Muscle Density
    • Fat loss and Vascularity
    • Testosterone Output
    • Sexual Stamina and Performance
    • Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality

    How is Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition best used?
    AS-GTSE is best used when taken 1hr to 45mins pre-workout on training days, and once in the morning on off days. When extreme pumps are desired, take advantage of our dual-phase technology by combining AS-GTSE with Anadraulic Pump. Simply take AS-GTSE 45mins prior to training, and Anadrauic Pump immediately before training, and prepare yourself for the best workouts of your life!

    Join us in the beta-testing logs located here:
  24. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,862
    Rep Power
    3385628

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    say what you will, its for the general public, not bodybuilders. When you seel me an awsum formula, and then change things around so that its not the original, i will stop buying and supporting. Now if they had made 2 formulas, i might still be buy it. And im not talking about the jacked you guys have been getting from the stores. Im talking the **** they sold to the inner circle when it first came out, as jack3d. But most of us suspected that there wuz sumthin in the OG mix that shouldn't have been, hence the hold up with customs, and the reformulation.




































    I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OTHER REPLIES TO THIS COMMENT, THIS IS HOW I FEEL, AND UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE IT TO ME ON PAPER, DON'T TRY, I USED TO LIKE THE USP PRODUCTS AND THE AP PRODUCTS, BUT THERES WAY TOO MUCH ADVERTISING HYPE.

    Well it works just as good still but W.E it's your loss hahaha
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. Banned
    GRAYHORSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Muscle Marinade will not disappoint...
  26. Registered User
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    charlotte
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    137

    muscle marinade is my new favorite pre workout after tonight's workout. i mean this, not just b/c i'm a rep, b/c if you ask me my honest opinion on a product, i will give it to you. but this MM was off the hook, the endurance i had today, the strength and focus i had, was top notch. i didn't get great pumps but that was expected and i don't care if i get pumps on a pre workout or not. what i'm concerned about is the endurance and recovery associated with the product and MM has both in a perfect blend. it's also not over powering like the pre workouts i have used in the past, i'm stim sensitive and i get the worst headaches and shakes on most pre workout products, even at just one scoop or they really bother my stomach and make me throw up. this didn't do either and the taste is amazing, the purus punch tastes like koolaid, NO JOKE GUYS. it's perfect in everyway.
    __________________
  27. Registered User
    davidl351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    98

    my ears are perked for this muscle marinade.
  28. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    russia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1263

    HCGenerate, need2slin, n2kts... thats a beast of a pre-workout, best by miles ive used, no actualy its on a par with slingshot, there are some aweome products around at the moment.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  29. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by ammoarsenal View Post
    Its been a while since ive taken pre workout supps, maybe like a year. I want to start back up since im not able to sleep in nowadays. Ive taken jacked, no shotgun, no xplode (its a joke), and vasocor. Any other ones out there that really kick ass?? jacked was the best for me so reccomend me something i havent kept up with the newer stuff coming out
    BLACK CATS DELIVERS! Whether you are a stim junkie or not! For feedback see Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews!

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    I love when reps come into the "Best of" threads!

    Lemme throw my hat in the ring... Some AdamsSauce XT is top of the line focus and energy, not to mention when swallowing AdamsSauce XT, rage will be induced!
    The Historic PES Legend
  31. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Rep Power
    9327

    try a free white flood sample for sure
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. old school preworkouts: White flood vs shock therapy
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 08:28 PM
  2. PREWORKOUTS??
    By austinfrench5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 02:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in