Expired Gakic

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
i have some sealed gakic i just found in my closet that expired in 2007, and also some no-xplode tubs that are also sealed that expired this december... how safe is it to take the gakic, and how long do you think the no-xplode will last before it really degrades?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i have some sealed gakic i just found in my closet that expired in 2007, and also some no-xplode tubs that are also sealed that expired this december... how safe is it to take the gakic, and how long do you think the no-xplode will last before it really degrades?
you should have never bought that crap in the first place but since you have it, take it, you'll be fine. just don't tell anyone you're taking it, they might shove you in the towel basket at the gym or in a locker like in h.s.

j/k

Rike

Rike

Awards
you should have never bought that crap in the first place but since you have it, take it, you'll be fine. just don't tell anyone you're taking it, they might shove you in the towel basket at the gym or in a locker like in h.s.

j/k

I agree with this comment.

To answer your question more directly however, I'd say it wouldn't have worked the day you bought it so even 3 years later it is still not going to do anything.

peace!

Rike

Wandy

Wandy

Awards

j/k
lol ,i do agree with you, which is why the **** has been sitting in my closet for 2 years. to be honest with you i bought it off ebay when it was already almost expired--2 tubs for like $20 i think. decided why the hell not. i wouldn't pay $10 a tub for it any more though. at the time, some people had given it rave reviews (probably reps for muscletech).

p.s... no beefcakes will be shoving me anywhere without losing teeth. i'll wear a muscletech hat and tshirt and go around screaming about how insane my 10.5 increase in strength is before that happens. :D

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
I agree with this comment.

To answer your question more directly however, I'd say it wouldn't have worked the day you bought it so even 3 years later it is still not going to do anything.

peace!

Rike
just making sure i don't get any free tapeworms with my gakic.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
oh... and i hope you're both referring specifically to the gakic... because no-xplode is a fantastic pre-wo drink.

Rike

Rike

Awards
oh... and i hope you're both referring specifically to the gakic... because no-xplode is a fantastic pre-wo drink.
Yes, for sure. Just the Gakic, Wandy. NO S'plode rocks.

In general terms, usually old supps lose potency from degradation over time but unlike old dairy or meats you will usually not get sick from using them up rather than throwing them out.

Take care!