Expired Gakic - AnabolicMinds.com

Expired Gakic

  1. New Member
    Wandy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    185

    Reputation

    Expired Gakic


    i have some sealed gakic i just found in my closet that expired in 2007, and also some no-xplode tubs that are also sealed that expired this december... how safe is it to take the gakic, and how long do you think the no-xplode will last before it really degrades?

  2. New Member
    robxxxxxx69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    id still take the stuff honestly lol.
  3. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    i have some sealed gakic i just found in my closet that expired in 2007, and also some no-xplode tubs that are also sealed that expired this december... how safe is it to take the gakic, and how long do you think the no-xplode will last before it really degrades?
    you should have never bought that crap in the first place but since you have it, take it, you'll be fine. just don't tell anyone you're taking it, they might shove you in the towel basket at the gym or in a locker like in h.s.



    j/k
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Rike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    154

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    you should have never bought that crap in the first place but since you have it, take it, you'll be fine. just don't tell anyone you're taking it, they might shove you in the towel basket at the gym or in a locker like in h.s.



    j/k


    I agree with this comment.


    To answer your question more directly however, I'd say it wouldn't have worked the day you bought it so even 3 years later it is still not going to do anything.

    peace!

    Rike
  5. New Member
    Wandy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    185

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    you should have never bought that crap in the first place but since you have it, take it, you'll be fine. just don't tell anyone you're taking it, they might shove you in the towel basket at the gym or in a locker like in h.s.



    j/k
    lol ,i do agree with you, which is why the **** has been sitting in my closet for 2 years. to be honest with you i bought it off ebay when it was already almost expired--2 tubs for like $20 i think. decided why the hell not. i wouldn't pay $10 a tub for it any more though. at the time, some people had given it rave reviews (probably reps for muscletech).

    p.s... no beefcakes will be shoving me anywhere without losing teeth. i'll wear a muscletech hat and tshirt and go around screaming about how insane my 10.5 increase in strength is before that happens.
  6. New Member
    Wandy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    185

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rike View Post
    I agree with this comment.


    To answer your question more directly however, I'd say it wouldn't have worked the day you bought it so even 3 years later it is still not going to do anything.

    peace!

    Rike
    just making sure i don't get any free tapeworms with my gakic.
  7. New Member
    Wandy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    185

    Reputation

    oh... and i hope you're both referring specifically to the gakic... because no-xplode is a fantastic pre-wo drink.
  8. New Member
    Rike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    154

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    oh... and i hope you're both referring specifically to the gakic... because no-xplode is a fantastic pre-wo drink.
    Yes, for sure. Just the Gakic, Wandy. NO S'plode rocks.

    In general terms, usually old supps lose potency from degradation over time but unlike old dairy or meats you will usually not get sick from using them up rather than throwing them out.

    Take care!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gakic
    By BARLOUTE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 05:45 AM
  2. Gakic Can A Creatine Alternative Be Found In Gakic
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 06:13 PM
  3. GAKIC question
    By MadJimF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 09:53 PM
  4. GAKIC
    By jasonschaffin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in