Looking to boost my FREE testosterone levels

mmk64

Awards
I'm interested in some divanil (nettle root extract) in order to increase free test. Nutraplanet used to have bulk divanex, but they no longer carry it? Does anyone know where else I can get some?

If that's not an option, I'm left with either I-Force Testabolan V2 or Activate Xtreme...they are both propriotery blends, does anyone know which has more divanil in it? Or any other similar products?

Thanks!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
activate extreme isnt bad, id go with that if you cant find bulk/capped pure divanyl

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
there is a huge thread over at bb.com warning costumers not to buy divanil based products because all the divanil they have tested had a potency of less than 5%. that included activate xtreme. those companies will scam you the **** up. look after your hard earned money.

ekdevil

Awards
^this.they found out that ActX really had less than <5% divanil tops,not 95% as they claim.maybe even closer to 1%.I'm done buying supps that are over $25 and prop blends.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
there is a huge thread over at bb.com warning costumers not to buy divanil based products because all the divanil they have tested had a potency of less than 5%. that included activate xtreme. those companies will scam you the **** up. look after your hard earned money.
i just bought a bottle of AX :-/

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Dunno always thought ActiVate X was a good product.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im only been taking it a few days so i cant say its kicked in all the way, but ill double dose to see how it treat me

mmk64

Awards
Hmm I dunno what to think of this bunk divanil mess! I used a bottle of Testabolan V2 (whose active ingredient is divanil) and I really felt the test increase. Figured it was the divanil, but I guess it could've been one of the other ingredients. Or their source of divanil was legitimate. Or I'm just sensitive to the stuff. Oh well, looks like I'll hold out until this is cleared up some

davidl351

Awards
ok. so, ActX "WORKED" for people at 5%. finding out that it's 5% now changes the results how? unless the only thing users experienced from ActX was placebo, then i'd wager that the results will change... NONE. this goes for people wanting to take ActX also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok. so, ActX "WORKED" for people at 5%. finding out that it's 5% now changes the results how? unless the only thing users experienced from ActX was placebo, then i'd wager that the results will change... NONE. this goes for people wanting to take ActX also.
geez, if people liked activate at only 5% instead of the advertised 97%, i wonder what it will do if they actually come out with a 97% divaniil?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Funny isnt.

Alot of great reviews on ActivaTe Xtreme for it to be "bunk". IMO

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big controversy over this one of late.

Suggest either Tbol or Longjax. Both reliably boost free test levels...

trojanman1016

Awards
Ive got the perfect supplement for you its called sustain alpha by primordial performances, its amazing!!!!

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Recycle by Purus Labs is an excellent product. I have used it a lot with noticeable results each time.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Got a heap of the stuff at Christmas from Nutra. I still maintain it works ... perhaps use larger doses?

Testing ActiVate is a fairly easy thing to look at ... just have some blood work.

Basically if Divanil is low extraction and "not available" then there isn't much stuff to stop SHBG. Phyto-test from PP was supposed to increase free-test... I've run it and I didn't find this but it could help libido.

I suspect that ActiVate will be piling the pressure for a high extraction process. Its too good a test booster - which could get better!

TestPro has a good reputation and a good contender.

SA/Stoked if you're looking to increase free-test then although this stuff is good it'll not help but would stack well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPRO + Sustain Alpha + Prime = perfect natural test boosting stack IMO. other than DTP but that has DHEA in it so if you are young, dont take it, if u are over 25 or so, swap TestoPRO with DTP. these are just some products that i like.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what I'm reading activate extreme and the others were all 5% the whole time because of poor testing at the lab. So we have been getting results from only 5% instead of 95%. Wonder what 10% would do?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I'm reading activate extreme and the others were all 5% the whole time because of poor testing at the lab. So we have been getting results from only 5% instead of 95%. Wonder what 10% would do?
As far as I know we are having TestoPRO tested and have not got any results yet.

alexx33

Awards
Recycle by Purus Labs is an excellent product. I have used it a lot with noticeable results each time.
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 4 Capsules

Servings per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

HPTA Upregulation/SHBG Inhibition/Cortisol Suppression (Lutenizing Hormone/Free Testosterone Elicitation)

Tribulus Alatus (70% extract)(aerial parts only) 500 mg **
Macuna Pruriens (20% standardized for L-Dopa) 400 mg **
Basella Alba (10:1) 400 mg **
Icariin (40% standardized from Epimedium) 250 mg **
3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran (95% standardized from Nettle Root) 200 mg **

Aromatase Inhibition/Estrogen Modulation/DHT Block

Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosis) 350 mg **
White Button Mushroom (Agaricus Bisporis) 300 mg **
Resveratrol (50% standardized from Polygonum Cuspidatum) 250 mg **
Indole-3-Carbinol (standardized for 3,3'-Diindolylmethane) 100 mg **

Absorption Amplification/Glucoronidation Prevention/CYP3A4 Inhibition

Quercetin 60 mg **
Piperine (3% standardized Piper Nigrum) 50 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

** Percent Daily Values not established.

Directions:

Take 2 capsules twice daily for PCT or natural Testosterone elevation.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, if you have libido and just want more test, take HGHup with TestoPRO. sustain alpha is great for libido, for me, it doesnt compare to HGHup or TestoPRO for test boost (free)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMO, if you have libido and just want more test, take HGHup with TestoPRO. sustain alpha is great for libido, for me, it doesnt compare to HGHup or TestoPRO for test boost (free)
i see you have become a testopro fan-told ya so!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know we are having TestoPRO tested and have not got any results yet.
^^top notch company

about AX, my libido is outrageous. ive literally had some close calls at the gym where i will see a girl walk by and start to get a semi-hard on. and wanting sex all day. so even if it is 5%, its definetly working very well

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see you have become a testopro fan-told ya so!
im not a HUGE testoPRO fan, there just arent many solid test boosters out there so testoPRO is one of your few options. (that i have taken)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im not a HUGE testoPRO fan, there just arent many solid test boosters out there so testoPRO is one of your few options. (that i have taken)
tough crowd.:raincloud: