T-911 or formodrol or both?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.43%

T-911 or formodrol or both?

I have the trifecta stack and it came with formodrol but i have read some really good things about T911, should I PCT with the formodrol or go get the t911 or can I stack the T911 with the current cycle before i start my PCT? I have not started my cycle yet so it would not be a problem to add to it. I am also stacking Muscle rush (pre-workout) and syntha 6 protein and Pyrogen(fat burner) Just trying to get the best bang for my buck before I go home for leave in 8 weeks to see my wife (I am deployed in Afghanistan) thanks.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%

i to have just fininshed the trifecta stack for the first time, i wouldnt use 2 test boosters on your PCT, one should be fine, maybe pick one use it up then use the other during your "PH break" it all says anti estrogen but it makes me actually wonder whats happening in the body. 2 dif test. supps at the same time would put alot of testosterone in your body, youll prob break out like a MO FO and in my opinion alot of that test. would convert to estro. soo i say just stick with one supp at a time, dont mess with your chemoreceptors too much their kinda important.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Frtdrmrose7 View Post
    I have the trifecta stack and it came with formodrol but i have read some really good things about T911, should I PCT with the formodrol or go get the t911 or can I stack the T911 with the current cycle before i start my PCT? I have not started my cycle yet so it would not be a problem to add to it. I am also stacking Muscle rush (pre-workout) and syntha 6 protein and Pyrogen(fat burner) Just trying to get the best bang for my buck before I go home for leave in 8 weeks to see my wife (I am deployed in Afghanistan) thanks.
    You'll be fine with just the Formadrol. They are actuall pretty close to each other.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

stick with formadrol as pct, use the t-911 in the middle of cycles because i think it could be better as a standalone product than formadrol would be, or keep the t-911 for the next cycle