Novadex or testopro or other?

eatthemoney

Awards
My dad is 55 years old has always been against any form of supplements, this guy wont even take protein shakes because he wants to "work with what god gave him." Finally I have convinced him that taking supplements is ok and he has warmed to the idea. I think he would experience a great effect from a test booster and wanted some imput from you guys here. He is in decent shape for his age and will work out fairly regularly prob 3-4 times a week. I was also planning on buying him jack3d for pre workout. thoughts?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard really good things out of phyto-testosterone by primordial performance. that stacked with novadex or something would make a pretty good natural stack.

eatthemoney

Awards
thanks for the input will welcome any others, nice log on dermatherm btw very helpful

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My dad is 55 years old has always been against any form of supplements, this guy wont even take protein shakes because he wants to "work with what god gave him." Finally I have convinced him that taking supplements is ok and he has warmed to the idea. I think he would experience a great effect from a test booster and wanted some imput from you guys here. He is in decent shape for his age and will work out fairly regularly prob 3-4 times a week. I was also planning on buying him jack3d for pre workout. thoughts?
TestoPRO has been working fantastically for people. Especially for people up in age.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man he is going to love Testopro, perfect for his age group. Oh and you might want to consider adding stoked...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am not too far from your Dad's age and would agree he is going to give you a BIG thank you for introducing him to TestoPRO.

Throw in some Perform and he may end up getting arrested :)

I am happy to send you some free samples of Perform and Motivate for him and you to try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a few guys have already mentioned testopro- i think this would be a good thing for him. my free test almost doubled on 1 bottle, i knew i was getting great results from how i was reacting but the blood test confirmed it. btw-i am 51.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the input will welcome any others, nice log on dermatherm btw very helpful
no problem man. thats when it was new so i just wanted to see what I could do with it!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Very good advice in here thus far.

One thing though. With the Jacked, start the dosage really low. The stuff is pretty potent for first time users.

As far as the test boosters go.

You listed Novadex and Testopro.

Of the two listed, just based off of ingredient profile and nothing else.

TestoPro is the winner hands down.

Done deal.

eatthemoney

Awards
testopro sounds like the way to go will be ordering today, def gonna start him low dose on jack3d, im sure he will be very sensitive as he never used supps before. Appreciate the help and thanks also to the older guys for providing some great reference points.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
testopro sounds like the way to go will be ordering today, def gonna start him low dose on jack3d, im sure he will be very sensitive as he never used supps before. Appreciate the help and thanks also to the older guys for providing some great reference points.
Let us know how he likes it...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 39
Billd1982 Supplements 52
Supplements 11
Supplements 3