In need of a Testosterone Boost!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  191 lbs.
    Answers

In need of a Testosterone Boost!

Hey there,

Been a while since visiting these forums but I can't think of a better place to seek some advice...

I'm fairly sure my test. levels are well below average. I was a 'late bloomer' and even had pubertal gyno until my mid teenagers years. I am currently 20 years old and barely have to shave (father claims he had beards by now), have some horribly weak boners occasionally.. etc.

I know I should probably go to a physician and get my levels tested, but I'm not going to (time, money)... and I am admittedly ignorant on all testosterone boosters and most of their effects.

I'm not looking for a serious steroid, or something that will bulk me up in a week or two... just something to help the test levels a bit.

I would usually just purchase, for example, Prime on Nutraplanet... but I'm a bit cautious messing with my hormones knowing some weird side effects can occur...

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  191 lbs.
    Answers

After some further reading, the Prime example was a horrible one since they say it doesn't affect hormonal levels... but regardless my point was that I don't want to jump the gun before hearing what you, the public, has to say.

Thanks!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Try to see if you can get a free visit to an endocrinologist, explain him your situation. The only herbs that boost TOTAL testosterone are fadogia, D-Aspartic acid(amino acid), ginkgo bilboa, mucana P.(l-dopa). Feel free to pm me bro.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Been peeking at Activate Xtreme and see it as a possible solution...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Try to see if you can get a free visit to an endocrinologist, explain him your situation. The only herbs that boost TOTAL testosterone are fadogia, D-Aspartic acid(amino acid), ginkgo bilboa, mucana P.(l-dopa). Feel free to pm me bro.
    what is your diet like? what is your sleep like? are you hitting the weights?

how is your lifestyle?

I know when i was 19 I was a chronic weed smoker that did not pay attention to his diet and had erection problems. I blew so many chances with girls that wanted to be with me because I could not get it up.

Anabolic Innovations has a libido supplement out specially for libido Id check into that if what you are having is a challenge with libido

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-120-caps.html

I have not tried perform yet . It is getting good reviews thus far. I have tried stoked and this has been the best thing I have done in a long time form erection hardness and instant erections.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-capsules.html

I could be wrong as I have been before.it does not matter how much total testosterone you have if the percentage is not free you are not reaping the benefits.

activate xtreme is good stuff something on par with that is testopro

From personal experience testopro seemed to help with strength more than anything. Note I was on a calorie surplus diet i think it helped recover a bit and boosted some free testosterone.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I eat 'well'. Being in college in living in the dorms don't have complete control of my food intake... but I stay away from the burgers and soda.. try to have decent proportions of proteins/fats/carbs and eat as often as I can.

Training is on and off, I'm a very athletic person (played basketball/golf in HS, playing collegiate golf at the moment)... do have solid weeks of great training. I'm certainly not sitting around doing jack-**** all day... so my low libido is a little frustrating.

I'm visiting my girlfriend (goes to school in Amsterdam) in early March and would like to be a sex-machine for her.

Thanks for the recommendations, I put in an order for Activate Xtreme and Perform... with these and some good, solid work ethic in the gym the next three weeks... I should be 'good-to-go' for my lady!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    what is your diet like? what is your sleep like? are you hitting the weights?

how is your lifestyle?

I know when i was 19 I was a chronic weed smoker that did not pay attention to his diet and had erection problems. I blew so many chances with girls that wanted to be with me because I could not get it up.

Anabolic Innovations has a libido supplement out specially for libido Id check into that if what you are having is a challenge with libido

I have not tried perform yet . It is getting good reviews thus far. I have tried stoked and this has been the best thing I have done in a long time form erection hardness and instant erections.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-capsules.html

I could be wrong as I have been before.it does not matter how much total testosterone you have if the percentage is not free you are not reaping the benefits.

activate xtreme is good stuff something on par with that is testopro

From personal experience testopro seemed to help with strength more than anything. Note I was on a calorie surplus diet i think it helped recover a bit and boosted some free testosterone.
    You say you had some "difficulties" in your younger years. what did u do/when did you start to see things make a turn for the better? After diet changes? Stopping smoking?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by epixep View Post
    I eat 'well'. Being in college in living in the dorms don't have complete control of my food intake... but I stay away from the burgers and soda.. try to have decent proportions of proteins/fats/carbs and eat as often as I can.

Training is on and off, I'm a very athletic person (played basketball/golf in HS, playing collegiate golf at the moment)... do have solid weeks of great training. I'm certainly not sitting around doing jack-**** all day... so my low libido is a little frustrating.

I'm visiting my girlfriend (goes to school in Amsterdam) in early March and would like to be a sex-machine for her.

Thanks for the recommendations, I put in an order for Activate Xtreme and Perform... with these and some good, solid work ethic in the gym the next three weeks... I should be 'good-to-go' for my lady!
    let us know how things go.

Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    You say you had some "difficulties" in your younger years. what did u do/when did you start to see things make a turn for the better? After diet changes? Stopping smoking?
    Just living an unhealthy lifestyle. partying, not exercising much, not eating healthy and much

when I started lifting it got even better.

also got into boxing and did high cardio. I really think moderate-high cardio helps a lot.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Smeton, just noticed you're in Dyersburg?! Small world... I'm currently playing golf at Cumberland University in Lebanon, TN and have a friend from D-burg.. I went up to visit his place for Thanksgiving... perhaps you know him or his family... Ryan Gammons.. father is in the National Guard and they own a nice Italian place somewhere in town.
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

honestly before starting the activate xtreme even, get the blood tests. Somewhere between $75-150 for a hormone panel, but is worth every cent to know. If you have a low total T and already have a low SHBG, then Actviate xtreme will do next to nothing for you. You need to know where you are starting from before you start medicating.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    honestly before starting the activate xtreme even, get the blood tests. Somewhere between $75-150 for a hormone panel, but is worth every cent to know. If you have a low total T and already have a low SHBG, then Actviate xtreme will do next to nothing for you. You need to know where you are starting from before you start medicating.
    Someone told me it was near $500 for a hormone test
  12. Registered User
    Answers

eat coconut oil, at least 50 grams/day. your total testosterone will rise significantly. no need to buy supplements, their only purpose in life is to empty your wallet.
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Someone told me it was near $500 for a hormone test
    they lied
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm going to buy some coconut oil
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    eat coconut oil, at least 50 grams/day. your total testosterone will rise significantly. no need to buy supplements, their only purpose in life is to empty your wallet.
    I agree with this as coconut oil is outstanding for helping test production, add a good form of zinc or ZMA at bedtime. Low-fat eating crashes test. And you need some cholestrol in your diet as that's what's up stream of test. Extra virgin olive oil is pretty good fat for test production too, but not as good as coconut oil. Some vegetable oils will actually lower test.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    they lied
    If you're a student, you sdhould be able to find a local hospital that will do blood test from time to time cheaply look for low income testing in your area hospital.

And single hormone salva test can be gotten for a little over $40.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm getting a nice T-boost with TestoPro, T-force and Formestane combo.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

best thing i have used recently was a Dermacrine Phytotestosterone stack, the testofen is gerat stuff, if you're looking for a non PH drop the Dermacrine and grab Sustain Alpha liqua vade
  19. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm getting a nice T-boost with TestoPro, T-force and Formestane combo.
    I would think so, thats a nice combo.

20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    What will it do for free test?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I would think so, thats a nice combo.
    Low dose of Formestane tho, only 25-50mg's a day. Best T-boosting stack I ever used.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

i would suggest some blood work and a bottle of Primordial Performances Sustain Alpha. maby throw in some powerfull with it. That combo gave me sick libido, well being, and rock hard...
  23. Registered User
    Answers

No supps just yet, get your rump to an endo, get a blood panel and talk with him from there.
    doing my own thang!
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

i was worried about my test levels about a year ago. since then i have ran HGHup, IGF 2, Drive, Sustain Alpha, 2nd gear and a few more and now i feel great. just run a few test boosters and see how you feel. if you still feel bad after 3 t boosters, go to the doc if you can. have u ran anything steroidal before? if you havent, you prob dont have low t levels at 20
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

We would be happy to send to anybody free samples of Perform and Motivate
    If you have not tried them yet. To get them just PM me.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Smeton, just noticed you're in Dyersburg?! Small world... I'm currently playing golf at Cumberland University in Lebanon, TN and have a friend from D-burg.. I went up to visit his place for Thanksgiving... perhaps you know him or his family... Ryan Gammons.. father is in the National Guard and they own a nice Italian place somewhere in town.
    Do not recall the name off hand.

I have a friend that lives in Lebanon. name is Shawn hes an NGA competitor and we competed together last year in the NGA Nashville. he owns a gym there and is a personal trainer.
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with the AI guys, get some bloodwork!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. Registered User
    Answers

talk about small world indeed! i played basketball at cumberland for the last 3 years but got hurt so i retired from there lol i am currently at tennessee tech how long have you been at cumberland?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Andrew...Could you please point me in the direction of any studies proving Ginkgo Biloba increases total testosterone in humans? I just read that it increases test in diabetic rats, but not in humans. That seems to be the most popular one. Have any suggestions?
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    What will it do for free test?
    for lowering shbg and thus increasing free test he could eat 15 grams of high grade fish oil/day.

you see, nature provides us with all the means we need, no need for overhyped supplements that only will empty your wallet.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Hey Andrew...Could you please point me in the direction of any studies proving Ginkgo Biloba increases total testosterone in humans? I just read that it increases test in diabetic rats, but not in humans. That seems to be the most popular one. Have any suggestions?
    Their was an ACTUAL study on humans, posted on this forum that showed 60mg for people under 200lbs, and 120mg for people over 200lbs. Blocking prolactin leads to an increase in total testosterone as long as its not completely blocked which would lead to a decrease in testosterone. That is why l-dopa is a solid testosterone booster.
    doing my own thang!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Their was an ACTUAL study on humans, posted on this forum that showed 60mg for people under 200lbs, and 120mg for people over 200lbs. Blocking prolactin leads to an increase in total testosterone as long as its not completely blocked which would lead to a decrease in testosterone. That is why l-dopa is a solid testosterone booster.
    Very cool, thanks for the reply. May have to add in some Ginkgo to my daily supplement list.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking to boost my FREE testosterone levels
    By mmk64 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 03:15 PM
  2. best way to boost natural testosterone
    By ROSSELL_34 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 03:28 PM
  3. Best Natural Testosterone Boost and Help
    By SeanDylan in forum Supplements