Diesel TP vs. HaloTest25 discussion.

FirestormTT

Awards
I'm by no means a newb in the world of supps, but I've only got a couple years under my belt. I've tried quite a few items, spent a lot of money, and determined I respond the best to test. I'm big on a couple other forums, and know how irritating it is when some FNG strolls in without doing his research.

That being said, I've spent the last couple of months trolling the forums and reviews for various test products. Every time I hear about quality product, and a good company, Diesel comes up.

I recently cycled Halotest25, and had awesome results off of it. To date, it's the best Tboost I've tried. Granted, I upped the dosage from 2 to 3 ED, but regardless.

I'm curious to see what your opinions are, one versus the other.

/discuss.

Dave

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm by no means a newb in the world of supps, but I've only got a couple years under my belt. I've tried quite a few items, spent a lot of money, and determined I respond the best to test. I'm big on a couple other forums, and know how irritating it is when some FNG strolls in without doing his research.

That being said, I've spent the last couple of months trolling the forums and reviews for various test products. Every time I hear about quality product, and a good company, Diesel comes up.

I recently cycled Halotest25, and had awesome results off of it. To date, it's the best Tboost I've tried. Granted, I upped the dosage from 2 to 3 ED, but regardless.

I'm curious to see what your opinions are, one versus the other.

/discuss.

Dave

HaloTest25 is a PH not a T-booster.