Pime or Drive?

Joneawr

Awards
Which would be better (prime or drive) to stack with hgh up?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both and I don't think either are very effective if muscle mass is you goal. I am currently on week 6 of a Prime/DTHC combo and other than increased libido I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I have also tried the Drive/RPM combo in the past without any improvement in muscle mass or body composition. RPM is a good stim but underdosed. You have to play around with the dosage to find what works for you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which would be better (prime or drive) to stack with hgh up?
I would say Drive, because you're going to get more of a testosterone boost. Prime is more of an anabolic.

I have tried both and I don't think either are very effective if muscle mass is you goal. I am currently on week 6 of a Prime/DTHC combo and other than increased libido I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I have also tried the Drive/RPM combo in the past without any improvement in muscle mass or body composition. RPM is a good stim but underdosed. You have to play around with the dosage to find what works for you.
Do remember that SUPPLEMENTS are NOT going to get you to your goals; ALONG with the right nutrition and training and recovery they will HELP...As far as RPM, it is not really intended to be a stimulant, although an energy product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Joneawr

Awards
no throw out what you think the best stacks are.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just completed a stack of Prime and HGHup. i have also taken drive. i would def take prime over drive. you could also stack all 3. for me, the best stack is this

HGHup + Prime + TestoPRO or DTP or T 911 + Creatine

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just completed a stack of Prime and HGHup. i have also taken drive. i would def take prime over drive. you could also stack all 3. for me, the best stack is this

HGHup + Prime + TestoPRO or DTP or T 911 + Creatine
Bolded looks really good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bolded looks really good.
Yah I would really love to run Prime and Testopro together but they are both cornerstone products for me so when I am not on one I want to be on the other so I build of them. Qute the conundrum...:nervous:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Isn't HGHup supposed to already boost test a little bit? Either way I would go with Prime. Not a knock on Drive at all, I just love me some Prime.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have become a big rpm/drive fan lately. my original idea was to just run hghup/testopro. but now i have 2 1/2 bottles of perform and big bottles of drive/rpm- so i am gonna run it all.
btw-it's strange but when i used drive/rpm when they 1st came out i didn't respond to them as well as i am now- could my low testosterone at that time have had something to do with that?:dunno:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have become a big rpm/drive fan lately. my original idea was to just run hghup/testopro. but now i have 2 1/2 bottles of perform and big bottles of drive/rpm- so i am gonna run it all.
btw-it's strange but when i used drive/rpm when they 1st came out i didn't respond to them as well as i am now- could my low testosterone at that time have had something to do with that?:dunno:
I ran a stack last year of Drive/RPM/DCP thought it was great.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do remember that RPM has been reformulated twice since it was first released, so this could have had some effect. Also, other aspects of what you're doing now (i.e. nutrition, training, recovery, etc.) may be different than they were when you first used this stack, and that will make a difference.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do remember that RPM has been reformulated twice since it was first released, so this could have had some effect. Also, other aspects of what you're doing now (i.e. nutrition, training, recovery, etc.) may be different than they were when you first used this stack, and that will make a difference.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
sound advice. thanks rosie!