T-Roid and power station "power charge"

Alan82

Awards
hi my friends i want to now what T-roid and power station"power charge" are use for and the price of both because a friend of mine said that 2 bottles are the metyl test supplement , can you help me

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
no not methyl Test , and if u dont know what t-roid or a cycle or pct is please dont use it or buy .

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
never heard of power charge list the ingredients

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
T-Roid is basically a Tren clone.

I've taken it before and gained a solid 15 pounds (more or less). I got a nice amount of prolactin-issue gyno with it as well though.

So yes, if you're not 100% certain on Anabolics or how to run a steroid cycle, then leave it alone. Just my 2 cents.

Alan82

Awards
i want to know of this supplement is dangerous to my body

dpfisher

No, it's like skittles. That's why everyone's telling you NOT TO USE IT. OF COURSE IT'S DANGEROUS YOU DOLT

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i want to know of this supplement is dangerous to my body
it can be, if you don't know what you're doing. gotta do research and learn about what these do FOR you and what they can do TO you...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
u shouldnt be thinking of taking it since u clearly dont understand its an anabolic and u have no idea about PCT. Im not being rude just being straight, u will mess up your endocrine system and other vital organs without being educated in what prohormones are