natadrol any side affects to speak of?

gymboyjb717

Awards
just wondering about any possible side affects for natadrol and if thier could be any... didnt find much info on it
thanks

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Natadrol for a little over two weeks now, and have not experienced any negative side effects. I'm currently on day 16 at four caps per day (soon to be six), and have noticed a substantial increase in my overall mental/physical well-being. Libido, muscle hardening/strength, and mood have all sky-rocketed. Not to mention a pleasantly surprising leaning effect -- seriously starting to cut up!

I do not foresee any future side effects, but I will be posting my final review at the end of cycle + PCT.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 good logs running right now in the review section.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I remember waking up a lot to go pee while I was running natadrol, but there weren't any other sides from it.

great product though, I was able to increase my training volume a bit while I was on it.

gymboyjb717

Awards
research behind it look very legit.. im comming off a cycle of halodrol mt.. work goood but i wanna try something with more of a "kick" to it.. was thinking natadrol followed by t 911 or novedex xt or just go to the trifecta stack after i take a month or two break off halodrol..what do you guys think

gymboyjb717

Awards
question on the pct when coming off do i start the t-911 right after my last day on natadrol or do i start with like two weeks of natadrol left?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
question on the pct when coming off do i start the t-911 right after my last day on natadrol or do i start with like two weeks of natadrol left?
I'd start running the T911 about 2-4 days before the end of your cycle.

also, I rec taking the natadrol with food or 2-3g of fish oil.

gymboyjb717

Awards
how many tabs per day and when while on t 911

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just follow the instructions on the bottle...2 tabs/day. one in the morning and one in the evening.

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I`v been using Natadrol for over 4 weeks now and noticed no side effects,little more hungrier then usual and sometimes feel little lathargy.Been using 6 a day and bumped it up to 8 this week being number 5..Last night did arms and wow what a pump i got really huge one after going 8 that day i noticed 8 is the magic number.Power was awesome and strength from Natadrol is apparent.You will need at least 3 bottles for 2 months to make it effective..Don`t go under 5 a day like some logs i`v noticed its more so for women if you go that low trust me you have to go over 6-8 is the number.Over all i give Natadrol so far a 8/10 for strength weight gain is more maybe a couple lbs or so but it does work hands down

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Natadrol for a little over two weeks now, and have not experienced any negative side effects. I'm currently on day 16 at four caps per day (soon to be six), and have noticed a substantial increase in my overall mental/physical well-being. Libido, muscle hardening/strength, and mood have all sky-rocketed. Not to mention a pleasantly surprising leaning effect -- seriously starting to cut up!

I do not foresee any future side effects, but I will be posting my final review at the end of cycle + PCT.
Wow... looks like I'm gonna have to try it. Comparison to Trifecta stack? 3 bottles for 1 run makes it a bit expensive though.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Wow... looks like I'm gonna have to try it. Comparison to Trifecta stack? 3 bottles for 1 run makes it a bit expensive though.
Agreed, when we going to see some more cost effective supps?? Minimum dose rarely yeilds best reults. 3 bottles for one run.....I'll pass.:suspect:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 17
LG Sciences 23
BigNemo LG Sciences 25
Supplement Logs 8
kixazz2529 LG Sciences 11