HGHup and Testopro

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I've heard many people posit that HGHup and Testopro would make a good stack, but has anyone tried it yet? I've had a quick glance on this and the supplement company boards, but can't find anything. Thinking of trying in a month or so.

Thanks

S.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just used that combo for a month and I loved it, good strength gains, sleep, Libido and good leaning effect!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i want to try both products, i think it would be awesome, to bad AX didn't make Hyperdrol anymore, i think throwing something like that in would also make the stack amazing for a recomp

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Judgement day. Do you have any stats to hand, ie weight changes, bf changes etc. There's so many options for my next cycle, just trying to weigh up the various factors to arrive at good decision.

Young gotti....Testopro has an AI in it. Would adding more be too much?! Maybe glycobol, Neovar or AP might be better?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glycobol would be nice, it's be like the asteroid stack but in my opinion could be better

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I ran the swole stack, testopro stoked and glycobol, with hghup and loved every day on it. Best natty stack I have run. I planned on tweaking a bit by subing SA LV for the stoked or some 6bromo.

D

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my second month of a HGHUp / TestoPro / OxyElite Pro stack on a cut. In the first month I dropped 10 pounds, 4% body fat, and actually put on about half a pound of muscle. It's a good combo.

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my second month of a HGHUp / TestoPro / OxyElite Pro stack on a cut. In the first month I dropped 10 pounds, 4% body fat, and actually put on about half a pound of muscle. It's a good combo.
10lbs...sh*t!!! I'm deating between this and the trifecta. Might have to go with this!!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Judgement day. Do you have any stats to hand, ie weight changes, bf changes etc. There's so many options for my next cycle, just trying to weigh up the various factors to arrive at good decision.

Young gotti....Testopro has an AI in it. Would adding more be too much?! Maybe glycobol, Neovar or AP might be better?
TestoPRO doesnt contain an AI, it contains I3C, which is a totally different beast.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard many people posit that HGHup and Testopro would make a good stack, but has anyone tried it yet? I've had a quick glance on this and the supplement company boards, but can't find anything. Thinking of trying in a month or so.

Thanks

S.
There are quite a few people who have tried this.

Just a few of the logs where both products were stacked:
* Legacykid: Legacykid's HGHup/Glycobol/Testopro log
* TexasLifter89: HGH+Testopro log
* JudgementDay: TestoPro, HGH UP, T-force, Formestane and more:O

~Rosie
Team APPNUT