7-oxo dermal

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
How much you guys dropping in your tgel? i want to stop taking the caps bc the powder is so much cheaper. I am currently taking 300mg daily.
Thanks

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've used about 7grams before with success :)

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Where yall picking up your powder and at what price?

Thanks

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i was looking at 1fast for 2.50 per gram. kilosports has it at about 1.60 per gram for 25 grams.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i love 7-oxo dermal just feel better all day and sleep like a baby..i have 3 bottles of fl7 still bb.com has them still for 20..t-gel with the equivelent amount would22.50(fl7 is 20) best spot to get a 7-oxo dermal right now is blackstarlabs.com 2 gels and 10 grams of powder for 50 ...imo

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
SO - i got the powder from 1fast and i had a bottle of blank T-gel laying around. I added 7 grams - heated it - shook it like a mofo - its still gritty - very gritty - like sand paper. Is this normal for 7oxo powder? i think i am going to try and reheat tonight before my night time application.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Another question for you 7-oxo fans..

Would it be possible to make a dermal with both 7-oxo and yohimbine hcl? I was pondering adding some 7 oxo to a bottle of Lipodern Y. Conversely would it be possible to mix the two ingredients into T-gel?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i see no reason why you could not - go for it.

lostlbs

Awards
i believe 7-oxo and Y require different types of carriers

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i believe 7-oxo and Y require different types of carriers
the different cariers are for either systemic or localised delivery. either one could be used in either lotion really - it comes down to what you are trying to do.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
No, over on Avant someone it was mentioned that one is hydrophilic and the other is lipophilic... I don't remember which was which, but it did mean they needed different carriers.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Hes right hormones are lypholiphic Y is hydrolyphic

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I got 7 grams of 7-oxo into the old t-gel without a problem, there was a little grit. It should go into the new gel no problem if you heat it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No, over on Avant someone it was mentioned that one is hydrophilic and the other is lipophilic... I don't remember which was which, but it did mean they needed different carriers.
Thanks for the response.

That's what I was afraid of. I suppose mixing carriers would be a total waste of time, ie. oil and water.

Just have to use them seperately then.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats surprising, I dont seem to have much trouble gettin 7-oxo into solution. Keep shaking and heating I suppose. and shake real good before use which im sure you are already doing...

vladimirb68

Awards
I added 7g 7oxo and .5 g yhcl in the bsl carrier gel with no problems. perhaps at higher amounts y-hcl might not disssolve.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i have disolved 10g of 4-ad in t-gel no prob - i dunno wtf is up with this....

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone made a decent 7-oxo homebrew. I have a whole list of ingredients sitting next to me, but after talking to custom and his attempts, I am leary of trying without a good formula.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You might wanna save yourself some hassle and just get some fl7 from avant. Its still available at a few sites. Ive managed to get an extra 3-4 grams into solution without any problems as well. Although with a homebrew you could go higher than 4oz if need be to get something into solution.

Ceaze

Awards
7-oxo dissolved into my dermabolics gel with no problem at all