best fat burner

grigs

grigs

Awards
what is the best fat burner you used, and results?
P.S not steroids, not PH, just otc fat burners.
thanks

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Best otc burner i have tried personally is betastax from bioquest... but nothing really beats the ECA stack.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have not exactly tried it yet, but ive heard so many good things that I orderd the Fat Loss Stack from Primordial Performance. The major additon to this stack is the DermaTherm Target.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have not exactly tried it yet, but ive heard so many good things that I orderd the Fat Loss Stack from Primordial Performance. The major additon to this stack is the DermaTherm Target.
This is god stack and works best with a caloric deficit!

grigs

grigs

Awards
yes me to heard good things about this stack

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I liked VPX Meltdown + DCP.

Personally if you plug DCP with anything it would be great.

grigs

grigs

Awards
thanks i will try one of them, coz i not working 4month now, all day sit in front of my laptop, and just evening 1.5 hours training 4-5 times a week, sometimes 10-15 mins cardio after workout, but thats all i do trough my day, so my bodyfat 19% now,and i look like man who drinks beer every day(i not drinking, exept a litle new year,chistmas and birthday) and i'm 230lb, just month ago started my first in my f**ing life strict diet ~400g protein, ~250g carbs, ~2500-3000g cals ~50-60g fat. so i need some strong fat burner, coz cardio sucks!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't really take many fat burners but I use OEP occasionally for energy and I am dosing 9 Prime per day, and half the time I eat cheat meals and the other half pretty good and I am maintaining my abs. Which is very rare for me because I usually am chubby when I eat like that. I can only imagine how ripped I would be if I tried on this stack.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have had great results with Axis Labs Adipo-X and with MHP Anadrox.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
nothing really beats the ECA stack.
For some reason I never got much out of it.

The fat burners I have had best results with are the original Xenadrine formula (weird since it was ECA based IIRC) and Leviathan Reloaded. I just noticed last week LR has been reformulated (what's different?)

I also really liked Slim Xtreme.

I'm thinking of buying OEP soon to give it a shot. My biggest problem is I like to eat. Especially at night.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

been on this for about a week. starting to see the recomp kicking in

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Shred Ultra is awesome. right now im taking a break from it and using Oep and that is also treating me well!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so far top two would be Poison and Clenbutrex hardcore! i love the liquid delivery its easy to choose the amount

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
so far top two would be Poison and Clenbutrex hardcore! i love the liquid delivery its easy to choose the amount
I had Clenbutrx way back in the day...10 years ago maybe?

Does it still taste gawd awful and you squirt it under the tongue and hold it the for a minute or whatever? It burned a bit too.

I can't remember if it worked though....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thermolife Dicana stacked with VPX Metldown.

gymboyjb717

Awards
one burner mad people over look but works amazing is the mitotropin

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
dermatherm and prime i heard was pretty good. is there a limit to amount of supps you want to take?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on OEP right now and honestly it's the best otc fatburner i have used in a long time liquid clenbutrx by vpx was good but i couldnt' stomach the taste for more than a week I also like bsn atrophex i love napalm and my wife has seen good results with the stim x/lean fx combo and the levithan/dcp combo

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I had good results with Lipo 6 the one time I tried it (last Spring).

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
does it have to be legal? well we're in the supplement section so i guess it does....hmmm, besides clen what actually works? DON'T RUSH ME I'M THINKING HERE....um, GOT IT......how about diet and cardio. i have to say over the years i've used almost every fat burner on the market and for me they're almost all the same with the same results. after much screwing around and a lot of money being spent (you're welcome supplement compaines) i've found that diet and cardio work the best. if i want to take something i take clen or helois, but that's cause i want something that works and has beeen proven to work. if i'm going to shell out $ for something i want it to work, what i don't want to pay for is ads by a supp. co. with some hot a$$ woman on it trying to get me to buy a fat burner, or even better a fat guy (before pic) and a skinney ripped as hell guy (after pic) trying to get me to fork over my hard earned cash yet again on something that did what the very last product i tried did, next to nothing. diet and cardio is where it's at, but if you want to make the supp. co. rich then go ahead, be my guest, lord knows i did it for a couple of years.......

grigs

grigs

Awards
o man, in here so many fat burners i don't know wich one use now.. lol

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I found ThermoGum to be very effective, I'm just waiting for my X-lean to get here and that will be a very good and affordable fat-loss/recomp tool.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
OEP/ReCreate/Glycobol. This stack has treated me very well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALPHA-T2 + OEP
This has some serious synergies in play here and though I have not taken T2 yet, it will compliment OEP extremely well. Plus, no PCT since they did not include 3,5 in it.

nynone

nynone

Awards
i've heard good things about:

dren, lipodrene (with the real ephedrine, if you have the sources), jet fuel, and hyperdrive

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Shred Ultra is awesome. right now im taking a break from it and using Oep and that is also treating me well!
I have now actually begun using 1 oep + 1 shred ultra/2x a day. Its been going VERY well.