HGHUP & IGF2 ARE THEY GOOD WITH EACH OTHER OR A WASTE?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established

The reason I ask if it is a waster because its supposed to increase your hgh levels as well.

Would there be any benefit for taking the two with each other?

Also would increasing your test levels help with increasing your hgh levels, any synergy there?

I would like to stack the two mentioned as well as DRIVE, NEOVAR, RPM. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would not stack the two, just stick with HGHup, Drive, NeoVar, RPM

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

The reason I ask if it is a waster because its supposed to increase your hgh levels as well.

Would there be any benefit for taking the two with each other?

Also would increasing your test levels help with increasing your hgh levels, any synergy there?

I would like to stack the two mentioned as well as DRIVE, NEOVAR, RPM. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
I personally would not stack HGHup♂ and IGF-2, but go with either or. Using more than one Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster does not necessarily mean that your Growth Hormone levels will elevate further.

There might be some benefit in using them together. however, I would not recommend it. If you did you would have to be careful with your dosing. Dirk (aka rms80) would be the best person to approach re dosing/timing if you wanted to run them together.

Re Testosterone and Growth Hormone, increases in one do not mean increases in the other. However, increases in BOTH can work synergistically together to get the desired body results.

As said, I would go with either HGHup♂ or IGF-2, stacked with NeoVar, Drive, and RPM - a potent stack, if you do it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I think I am going with IGF 2 because it leaned me out nice before when I stacked with Hyperdrol. That was a nice recomp.