Creatine: Pill or Powder?
- 02-07-2010, 07:08 PM
- 02-07-2010, 07:51 PM
powder, it supposedly absorbs better.
- 02-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Powder does absorb better, but I think it's generally a preference. It's generally the same thing. I prefer pills because I don't like mixing, takes too long.
02-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate you's for taking the time to answer my question. This is the main reason why i feel this forum "ROCKS" cause of the feedback and the honesty you get here. By far has to be the Best Forum out there.
02-08-2010, 12:02 AM
It is really all about preference. If you have the time to sit down and drink a powder, go for it. If not, swallow some pills really quick and get at it.
Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
02-08-2010, 01:28 AM
Pills are good for trips. Powder for home.
02-08-2010, 07:52 AM
They both work, choose what is most convenient for you.
02-08-2010, 10:55 AM
02-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Powders, in general, tend to be more cost effective. Capsules tend to be more "convenient". Then again, convenience is like beauty: in the eye of the beholder lol.
All comes down to preference in the end. I apologize for echoing the others in their comments.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liddodragon in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:14 AM
- By jsp0785 in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:08 PM
- By hawks31 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-03-2008, 07:33 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2006, 04:33 PM
- By Technics in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-06-2004, 08:17 AM