Enngery help PLEASE

timmy202

Awards
I take a medication that makes me a little tiered during the day.With my job then the gym after im looking for a good product for a nice energy for the day any help wood be great.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
May want to look into Motivate not a heavy stim but good clean energy and focus and no crash. It is on sale at Nutra this week for $19.99. I going to post the ingredients and I would check to make sure that none of them is going to cause a reaction with your meds. I suggest that for any product you take. Motivate has 40mg caffiene.

Ingredient summary:

1) Schizandra extract
a. Acts as a nervous system stimulant, which results in increased flex response and mental alertness.

b. Schizandra is also a potent adaptogen, helping the body to deal with day to day stress

2) 1,3-dimethylamylamine
a. Central nervous system stimulant
i. Increases energy, mental energy, and physical output
b. Boosts cAMP
i. Resulting in fat loss, a thermogenic effect, and an appetite suppressing effect.

3) Caffeine
a. Central nervous system stimulant
i. Restores alertness
ii. Holds of drowsiness

4) Glutamine
a. Cells can use glutamine as an alternative energy source. If you for some reason are short of glucose, glutamine can be converted and then inserted into the krebs cycle for ATP production.

5) Taurine
a. Taurine was included for those who are sensitive to blood pressure issues.
i. If you are sensitive to stimulant caused hypertension, taurine might help with this.

Enjineer

Awards
Swagger by MAN has a good combination of ingredients for good energy... Got that 1,3 dimethylalamine, caffeine malate, PEA, Yohimbine HCL, PEA, and more... Excellent combination and i've heard good reviews... Haven't tried it myself but would really like to.

Enjineer

Awards
Here is a little summary of ingredients from MAN Swagger...

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine - Is the acetylated version of the amino acid tyrosine.

Citicoline (CDP Choline) - Is a physcostimulant/nootropic. Research suggests that citicoline may help improve brain function, memory and learning. It promotes brain metabolism and enhances the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.

Phenylethylamine (PEA) - Stimulates the neurotransmitters that help regulate mood and focus. It is found naturally occurring in cocoa and is produced by the brain from the amino acid L-Phenylalanine.

Caffeine Malate - Is a buffered form of caffeine where it is bound to malic acid. This form of caffeine is gentler on the stomach than regular caffeine, provides the same stimulatory effects and supports energy replenishment by way of malic acids.

DMAE (dimethyl-amino-ethanol) - Is chemically similar to choline and works by increasing mental alertness and clarity.

Bacopa monniera - It has antioxidant properties and has been shown to help enhance cognition and improve learning.

Rhodiola Rosea - Is an herb indigenous to arctic regions of eastern Siberia. It has been used for centuries throughout Europe and Asia as an energy booster. The herb is classified as an adaptogen and has been shown to help stimulate the nervous system, enhance work performance and decrease fatigue.

Picamilon - Is a powerful new class of GABA derivatives that posses the ability to help increase focus/cognition.

GeranatimTM (1,3-dimethylamylamine) - Is a compound found in geranium oil that possesses a powerful stimulatory effect on the central nervous system producing increased energy and mental clarity.

Yohimbine HCl - Is an alkaloid found in the bark of yohimbe.

B-6 - Is a b-vitamin and co factor in many biochemical processes, including the metabolism of foods, neurotransmitters and hemoglobin.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
LG Sciences E-911 is an excellent, clean, non-jittery, energy source. Most N.O.(besides Prolab's Nitro Fire) gives me a pump crash during my workouts. As an alternative, I use it as my main pre-workout supplementation along with BCAA's and my energy is strong and constant. The taste kind of reminds me of a Ricola mint (definitely not a bad thing). Plus it's on sale at numerous web sites for -$20 for 75 caps/servings.