yohimbine hcl dosing for energy

brandowas

Awards
I've seen alot of dosing recomendations for yohimbine hcl in regards to taking it multiple times a day for fat loss, but not for pre-workout engery. I was wondering what a good dose would be for pre-workout energy, possibly in combination with 1 3-dimethylamylamine. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
It is a very potent stim. Other threads flag sides ... never heard that before.

Start 5mg max. You can work up the dose as tolerance develops. If you've sides then 5mg they should be mild and you can discontinue. 7.5mg is alot if you've never taken it before.

brandowas

Awards
sounds good, I agree I should start with a relatively low dose, but had no idea what that would be. Thanks! I was considering adding caffeine to these two stims(yohimbine and 1 3-dimethylamylamine), would that be overkill?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen alot of dosing recomendations for yohimbine hcl in regards to taking it multiple times a day for fat loss, but not for pre-workout engery. I was wondering what a good dose would be for pre-workout energy, possibly in combination with 1 3-dimethylamylamine. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I'd personally be careful as Yohimbe has a tricky dose/response curve relative to other nutraceuticals. Having said that, here is my recommendation:

200mg of caffeine
25mg of 1,3
3-5mg of Yohimbine HCL OR;
1-2ml of MASS Yohimbe Supreme

Yohimbe's real value here is in prolonging/intensifying noradrenaline re-uptake released by the caffeine/1,3. Yohimine HCL does this the cheapest, but for my money still feels "dirty".

The Yohimbe Supreme product is the only full spectrum Yohimbe I've used that doesn't feel dirty and is consistent enough from batch to batch to reliably use. Yohimbe extract for example, from Beyond a Century is incredibly volatile from batch to batch and even dose to dose IMO. I go into much greater detail in The Blueprint (google Organic Anabolism to find it) but suffice it to say, Yohime Supreme is a smooth ride.

Again, Yohimbine HCL is a fine product and likely your best bet from a price point perspective. Too much vs. just enough though, leaves you jittery, paranoid and with skin crawls.

Hope this helps..

brandowas

Awards
hmmm that interesting, from browsing forums it seemed that many people had bad reactions to yohimbe products and recomended yohimbine hcl, but I can always try yohimbe supreme after I finish my yohimbine hcl and see what works best for me. Since I should be careful with the yohimbine hcl, maybe ill try it with just the caffeine first and figure out a good dose before I add in the 1,3 as well. Thank you for the help!

brandowas

Awards
wow you guys are right, this stuff is definately not something to mess around with. I did a test run to see how I'd react before trying it pre workout and I'm glad I did. I usually have a high tolerence to stims so I thought trying 5 mg with 200 mg caffeine would be safe. I could feel my heart pounding, got really hot and sweaty, and felt like I needed to lie down. Definately glad I didn't try this pre workout because theres no way I'd be able to workout like this. I'll try 2.5 mg and see how that goes, if I still have adverse effects I'm gonna drop yohimbine.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad I could help. As you noted, something to proceed with caution on. I really wish these places wouldn't sell it in bulk.

An accident waiting to happen IMO..