I've got $50 bucks...

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to spend on something, but I don't want to do anything hormonal for another few months. It's been ~2 months since I had shoulder surgery, and I'm still recovering. I've lost about 11 lbs since the surgery, which is a lot for me. Was ~170, now 159 (I'm 5'5"). I just recently started easing back into some very light lifting, but I don't think it'll be too much longer before I'll be able to really get back into it (hopefully). Losing the weight has been a b*tch, and not being able to lift heavy is killing me :aargh4: Gotta let nature do its thang, tho...

I'd like to try something non-hormonal, but wanted to get some feedback from the board before making a decision. I know I should be able to bounce back pretty quick with the "newbie" gains and all, but would like something to help out with vascularity and hardness. So tell me - based on experience - if you had $50 to spend on a good natty product, what would you get?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
to spend on something, but I don't want to do anything hormonal for another few months. It's been ~2 months since I had shoulder surgery, and I'm still recovering. I've lost about 11 lbs since the surgery, which is a lot for me. Was ~170, now 159 (I'm 5'5"). I just recently started easing back into some very light lifting, but I don't think it'll be too much longer before I'll be able to really get back into it (hopefully). Losing the weight has been a b*tch, and not being able to lift heavy is killing me :aargh4: Gotta let nature do its thang, tho...

I'd like to try something non-hormonal, but wanted to get some feedback from the board before making a decision. I know I should be able to bounce back pretty quick with the "newbie" gains and all, but would like something to help out with vascularity and hardness. So tell me - based on experience - if you had $50 to spend on a good natty product, what would you get?

Honestly, something in here.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/anabolic-innovations/

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I would look at Essentials or RecoverPro for the money on hand. If you had those types of products on hand already, well then my vote would be TestoPro or Stoked.

Now if you could double that budget..........Well. Swole Stack it is.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Buy a case of good beer, invite people over, watch TV.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some Stoked and $10 of whey.
Tried Stoked a while back - it was decent in the libido dept, but didn't get much out of it beyond that other than some slight leaning effects.

ground beef. or a cheap hooker
Well, if I go the cheap hooker route, then I'd prolly have to come up with another $50 for a doctor's visit :boobies:. Come to think of it, there is a free clinic up the road, tho :scratchchin: Already workin the ground beef :burger:

I would look at Essentials or RecoverPro for the money on hand. If you had those types of products on hand already, well then my vote would be TestoPro or Stoked.

I've been considering TestoPro. How does it compare with the Diesel test boosters?

Buy a case of good beer, invite people over, watch TV.
Already there bro! GO COLTS!!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
just save it and buy more feed. eat up.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Essentials with joint complex should help.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
a bottle of Magnesium Creatine Chelate and a tub of Xtend.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
best product for strength: Prime. 39.99, put the extra 10 in the gas tank or go buy some mono

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ the kimmy gibler screenname.. i see good things coming from this user

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
best product for strength: Prime. 39.99, put the extra 10 in the gas tank or go buy some mono
x2 but if you only have $50 I would buy a crap load of bulk regular hamburger and chow down meng.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
kilo of creatine mono
5 lbs of whey
multivitamin

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
versa gripps

well that just cost ME $50...but thanks

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
MMM...I am going to beg to differ here...the best product for strength...lean meat and lots of it...especially buffalo meat. Yeah Buddy!!! MMM...good stuff! LOL. :D

To the OP...Seriously...do not waste your money on supplements...stock up on what matters and what gets you the results you want...food. If you want supplements to do their job you have take care of your basics first.

Cheers!:cheers: