Need Help: Supplementation For Football

IronMan51

Awards
I am a seventeen year old football player entering my final season of high school football. I have been lifting since the day after my freshman season ended and have experienced some good gains from pure hard work but want to do everything I can to take me from an all league and all county player to an all state player who will draw some college interest. I could really use some advice from some of you who are experienced with different hormones out there.

Currently I am on a protein powder, creatine, a multi vitamin, and ZMA. I am willing to try anything that will not take years off my life and would like to start in the next few weeks so that I have six months of gains before football season. I can can probably get together up to 2,000 dollars to spend on the next six months of supplementation. Currently I am thinking about adding HGH and Andro to what I am currently using but I am pretty sure there are much more effective stacks I can be using. I realize I am very limited by the fact that I am under 18 but please don't tell me to get off the site but instead tell me what I can do at my age. Also I really don't under stand how the post cycle supplementation works so any help with that would be great as well.

Thank you for reading this and for any help you can give me.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
creatine, bcaa, carbs, beta alanine, and proteins maybe a weight gainer.... primordial performance makes all but the carbs and protein which you can get cheap at true protein.... you're set bro!!!

alexx33

Awards
I am a seventeen year old football player entering my final season of high school football. I have been lifting since the day after my freshman season ended and have experienced some good gains from pure hard work but want to do everything I can to take me from an all league and all county player to an all state player who will draw some college interest. I could really use some advice from some of you who are experienced with different hormones out there.

Currently I am on a protein powder, creatine, a multi vitamin, and ZMA. I am willing to try anything that will not take years off my life and would like to start in the next few weeks so that I have six months of gains before football season. I can can probably get together up to 2,000 dollars to spend on the next six months of supplementation. Currently I am thinking about adding HGH and Andro to what I am currently using but I am pretty sure there are much more effective stacks I can be using. I realize I am very limited by the fact that I am under 18 but please don't tell me to get off the site but instead tell me what I can do at my age. Also I really don't under stand how the post cycle supplementation works so any help with that would be great as well.

Thank you for reading this and for any help you can give me.

i would just stick with the protein, creatine, and multi. maybe throw in a pre workout shake like the new purus labs muscle marinade. it should be out in a few short weeks. otherwise, what you're doing right now if perfect for your age, don't change a thing.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
check out the cordygen line buddy. real and natural supps....for real and natural athletes

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All good suggestions. Diet and consistency are your best friends at that age!

Axis has had good results reported with an MMA fighter, a powerlifter, and a female swimmer with our Slingshot product. It was specifically designed for athletes... The ingredients include BA for endurance, Waxy Maize and BCAA for recovery, and tyrosine for mood/focus.

We purposely left out "pump" and creatine components for athletes to avoid possible cramping.

Here's the link if you want to take a look http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/axis-labs/slingshot-1-91-lbs.html

This age should be the best time in your life bro! Enjoy it! :head: