Recompadrol?

1. Recompadrol?

Anyone have some good information on this product coming out? I heard it mentioned by numerous people in the "best nutrient re-partitioner" thread. This is the label...

What do you think? It looks like a terrific set of ingredients from where I stand...

2. It appears to be formulated to facilitate glycogen storage/increase insuin sensitivity, a valid application.

Any recomp though, is going to be primarily dependent upon your training/diet. I think we all understand this, but all too often I run into guys who buy something like this, eat 1000+ calories over/under maintenance and say "this product sucks, it didn't work for me".

Ugh.

If you do run this, please log it. I'd be interested in how it works for you..
    •   

3. Looks like a "Stacked" product. Could this lean you out on a "cut", if you're trying to keep carbs between 50-100/day. Or do you use it on your carb-load day. Just ordered Glycobol. I wonder how the 2 will compare? Is there a release date yet for RECOMPADROL?

4. I have heard good things and have a bottle on the way to try as a tester for women.

5. Quote Originally Posted by legalizejuice View Post
    Looks like a "Stacked" product. Could this lean you out on a "cut", if you're trying to keep carbs between 50-100/day. Or do you use it on your carb-load day. Just ordered Glycobol. I wonder how the 2 will compare? Is there a release date yet for RECOMPADROL?
    im definately going to try this ive gone thru 3 bottles of glycobol so i think id be able to gauge which is more effective. i looked on that site and it looks like it has a release between the 15th-19th of this month
    •   

6. you gonna log it sanchez? I am finishing up this box of p-slin I got and gonna be trying bulk yellow gold next. Interested to see how this does
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

7. Ill lets you guys know how it is soon.

8. Sounds pretty interesting, any feedback on it?

Where can a guy get a bottle of it?

Any retailers gots it yet?

9. i didnt think it was out yet but maybe im wrong

10. website says februrary 15th -19th is the release date. i cant wait to try this

11. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    website says februrary 15th -19th is the release date. i cant wait to try this
    Thanks for the info.

12. that is a pretty good set of ingredients
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

13. sweet i just emailed the company and ordered 2 bottles , gonna log it on here. anyone else going to try it? I only paid 30 bucks for 180 ct bottle you cant beat that.

sorry about that didnt mean to advertise i was just excited.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need2slin vs Recompadrol
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 05:32 PM
  2. Recompadrol and Keto?
    By JayRock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:40 PM
  3. help with Recompadrol
    By Fitzy1 in forum Supplements