Phyto-Test and Prime

laidback64

Awards
I am about to buy some more supplements and I was thinking about stacking Phyto-Test with Prme. I was also going to stack Jack3d with GPLC for a pre-workout mix. Finally, I am going to take IBCAA and some protein.

What does anyone think about this stack?

Is it a good idea to take Prime and Phyto-Test together? Should I take something for estrogen or will that be a problem?

GPLC and Jack3D, will one cancel out the other, or do will they have a synergistic effect?

Will the IBCAA, hinder the absorption of GPLC?

UKStrength

I am about to buy some more supplements and I was thinking about stacking Phyto-Test with Prme. I was also going to stack Jack3d with GPLC for a pre-workout mix. Finally, I am going to take IBCAA and some protein.

Is it a good idea to take Prime and Phyto-Test together? Should I take something for estrogen or will that be a problem?

GPLC and Jack3D, will one cancel out the other, or do will they have a synergistic effect?

I don't think there's any need to stack two Testosterone boosters, I'd pick one or run the two back to back in a long cycle :) No need for oestrogen protection mate.

The GPLC and Jack3D are synergistic, they can be run together.

The IBCAA is fine to run with the GPLC and I'd recommend it :)

Only thing I'd add is some Beta-Alanine for your peri-workout drink and some creatine postworkout :)

laidback64

Awards
Thanks for the fast reply! I know this a a preference questions, but has anyone taken Phyto-Test and Prime at separate times? If so which one did you like better?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on your stack, as I've never used Phyto-Test, but Prime is not a test booster. Prime is non-hormonal. There would be no redundance in stacking Prime and Phyto-Test. From the reviews I see of each product it would probably make an excellent stack.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on your stack, as I've never used Phyto-Test, but Prime is not a test booster. Prime is non-hormonal. There would be no redundance in stacking Prime and Phyto-Test. From the reviews I see of each product it would probably make an excellent stack.
i agree they should stack well together.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Phyto-test and it was a good test booster cycle.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I've stacked Prime with TestoPro (same main ingredient as Phyto-Test) and it worked very well.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

sounds like a great stack, should have no issues at all there,

laidback64

Awards
I plan on ordering it sometime this week. Once I get everything in, I will try to do a log.