gplc vs citruline malate for endurance

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I hear GPLC is way better for NO, but I whant to know which is better for sports performance.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I've not tried gplc, but I can tell you citruline malate is an incredible performance enhancing--endurance enhancing--supplement.

Crowbar

UKStrength

I've not tried gplc, but I can tell you citruline malate is an incredible performance enhancing--endurance enhancing--supplement.

Crowbar
Agreed ^^^ Citrulline Malate is awesome for endurance. However, having tried both I'd say that GPLC pips it at the post, and combined with ...well it pretty much annihilates fatigue until your muscles konk out! :D

Alternatively...just give a shot, which contains the GPLC and a whole host of other goodies :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very good idea to go with GPLC as i love the pumps, vascularity and mental focus it gives! beta alanine for muscle endurance added would be best

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Cordyceps. ;)
x100000000000

I think you might be the only person that is in love with cordyceps as much as I am. I swear I see you post in anything that has to do with cordyceps.

I seriously have never taken anything that helps with endurance and fatigue better than cordyceps, ever. C5 with UC-VO2 is all you need. Only other thing I'd recommend is a nice EAA blend. I've never taken citrulline malate alone, only from PW so I can't comment on it's effectiveness standalone. However I have dosed beta alanine pre-workout along time ago and I was very much impressed.

Just take a dose of C5 in the morning, then UC-VO2 a hour or two before your workout and have some EAAs coupled with citrulline malate, beta alanine, and l-tyrosine ready for when you start to feel fatigued during your workouts and that's it. Maybe some added taurine too if you want.

I have found that other than cordyceps, amino acids are the only things that help me get those extra, hard, fire burning reps in. But once you start feeling the increased ability to utilize oxygen from cordyceps, you will be a different man. (or woman)

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
6 grams of Citrulline and 2-4 grams of Beta Alanine is unbeatable. Pre workout, empty stomach.

Never tried GPLC. I just stick with what works!!

I've had a bottle of Cordy Ultra sitting there for a while that i'll try soon though. Read many good things about it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I know Poison only reccomends MST Cordy. What brands do you guys reccomend?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
GPLC is a staple in my pre work now. I have used so many no products and nothing get my pump on, and eliminates muscle fatigue like GPLC. Primordial Performance sells bulk GPLC m8

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I know Poison only reccomends MST Cordy. What brands do you guys reccomend?
Sorry Charlie, but MST is hands down the best for cordyceps. I highly, highly doubt you will find the quality they use at the price they put out, hiighly. Don't even bother looking for other brands for cordyceps, you won't find them and if you do I can guaran-damn-tee you their extract does not even come close to MST's nor will their servings. Go with MST, they are a win/win for quality and quantity. The folks at MST are truly a Godsend for bringing us cordyceps, take advantage of it.

And frankly I don't know any other brand that even incorporates cordyceps besides AppNuts Drive. I've been meaning to pick the RPM/Drive combo too but went ape**** over MST's line during the New Year's sale so...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bingo.^ It's simply a waste of time to try anything else. PAL Anabolic EDge has cordy in it. But don't bother, at least for the cordy. ;)

pressmaster

Awards
i do the citrulline malate with beta alanine and l-histidine and it is awesome.I do grappling and my muscles get 2 where they r almost unmovable sometimes when I am rolling 4 long periods of time.This stuff really helps with the pain and gives you the ability 2 push thru with more focus.Most places I have read say to combine beta a with l-histidine so I do and they all get me super vascularGOOD STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Bingo.^ It's simply a waste of time to try anything else. PAL Anabolic EDge has cordy in it. But don't bother, at least for the cordy. ;)
I would only try a product with only nilligrams of cordy if I new it was a great strain. I mean, that just commen sense!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used Citruline, Beta-alanine, and Cordyceps. They all worked and I could tell when they were working. But having tried GPLC, this is the best out of all of them. As far as endurance, more explosive energy, and REAL nitric oxide pumps, GPLC is the truth. I use Primordial Performance's bulk GPLC powder and their pre workout supp, Pre Max wich has 4.5 grams of GPLC per serving.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im a fan of GPLC, but at high doses I dont see how people dont get sleepy while taking stuff, especially preWO.

Glycine = sleepy time.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im a fan of GPLC, but at high doses I dont see how people dont get sleepy while taking stuff, especially preWO.

Glycine = sleepy time.
actually its quite the opposite, it gives a good mental focus and clarity :)

davidl351

Awards
judging from anecdotal reports, CM seems like a boon. but asides from that one study on inactive men performing finger exercises, is there any scientific basis for which citrulline malate works?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know that GPLC had a mental effect. Can you guys comment on this? If you didn't feel a mental effect, you can post that too.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rephrase that one for me, carnitine is the base for all those that you are currently using

davidl351

Awards
rephrase that one for me, carnitine is the base for all those that you are currently using
ah, righto. thanks. i was just asking because i didn't notice much on L-Carnitine, but have been having some good results on PLCAR/ALCAR. haven't been using LCLT long to assess its effects. i do know that ALCAR is more bio-available than base.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
:Look into MST---- I runn 5k-to 10K 4 times a week I can tell you for sure that these two products are the best on the market for endurance... Their is no other company that comes close on how great these product work for endurance....

citruvol
Cordygen 5

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use GPLC for the added strength, endurance, and so on, for lifting wieghts. I think the main thing for a runner is carbs. GPLC for lifting is better imo.