Side effects from Prime

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am having what I feel are some adverse effects since I have been using prime. taking 3caps with 3 meals. I still stay just as sore after workouts as I did before. I do not mind that, just read people recoup a lot faster while using it. It seems like it has crushed my appetite. I just have no desire to eat. And last it seems to really wire me up and cant sleep at night. take my last dose about 4 hours before bed. ANy ideas

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Weird, Prime makes me hungry, but other than that I can't say its doing anything for me.

JT54

Awards
same here. prime just makes me want to eat everything in sight. I would just take your last dose earlier if you are having problems sleeping.

majormass

Awards
hell if it aint working for you, give it away.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea usually everyone says it gives the, a big appetite. Maybe there is something else in your life or other changes occurring not related to prime that is just coincidental

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bummer. Some things don't always agree with folks. For me, the biggest side on Prime is feeling like a god and being insanely horny. lol

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
How long did it take you guys to feel the effects of the product? I have purchased 1 bottle to run for PCT and was wondering if I will need 2 bottles or if 1 bottle (4 weeks @ 6 caps) would be plenty to keep the gains? Was debating on running 7 a day (which would require 2 bottles) and running until it was all out. Was going to stack it along with DTH / Sunami (which is a 40 day cycle)..... For the 7 a day was thinking 2 @ breakfast, 3 pre-workout and 2 @ dinner. Sorry to hijack the thread but this looks like a good place to ask a quick question.

On topic; How are you using it 7 days a week or 5 on 2 off? You may need to cut it back a little as your central nervous system may not be able to keep up with it at a higher dose / 7 days a week. All of the reading I have seen has been positive as everyone above has stated, which is why I have purchased some. The sleeping issue could be from a lack of food at night (assuming this as you said it has killed your appetite.)

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I am having what I feel are some adverse effects since I have been using prime. taking 3caps with 3 meals. I still stay just as sore after workouts as I did before. I do not mind that, just read people recoup a lot faster while using it. It seems like it has crushed my appetite. I just have no desire to eat. And last it seems to really wire me up and cant sleep at night. take my last dose about 4 hours before bed. ANy ideas
The first time I used Prime, I had DOMS like a mother****er after my first workout on it. Other than that, it seemed like no matter what I did I never got sore while on it. I've never heard of it effecting anybody in the way you describe - typically there is an increase in recovery and appetite. How long have you been using it?

How long did it take you guys to feel the effects of the product? I have purchased 1 bottle to run for PCT and was wondering if I will need 2 bottles or if 1 bottle (4 weeks @ 6 caps) would be plenty to keep the gains? Was debating on running 7 a day (which would require 2 bottles) and running until it was all out. Was going to stack it along with DTH / Sunami (which is a 40 day cycle)..... For the 7 a day was thinking 2 @ breakfast, 3 pre-workout and 2 @ dinner. Sorry to hijack the thread but this looks like a good place to ask a quick question.
For me, the effects of Prime start to kick in during the middle of week two, with real noticeable changes in physique coming in later in week three and week four. If I were you, I would definitely get at least two bottles, as the benefits of it last into week eight and beyond. I would also recommend the 69 protocol - dose six on non workout days and nine on workout days. This seems to give the best results for people. For dosing, I think it's most important to spread the doses evenly throughout the day, so your dosing scheme looks fine.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am going to continue using it for a while cause usp makes solid products. I have had no change in diet and exercise since first of january. I started the year using OEP and anabolic pump, mid january added in divanex and fenugreek, and last week started the prime and that is when I began having these issues. I will stick it out and see, just seeing if anyone had any advice or answers

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
When I used it, I went 7 pills x 5 days, 2 off. Then I went to 8 pills x 5 days, 2 off.
I never had sleep issues as I would take 1hr before bed with fats/protein ...

There may be an underlying issue there?

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
Beef,

I have been on Prime now for a little over 3 weeks and I still get sore, though I am pushing myself harder as I feel I have more drive during my workouts. I'm using the 69 dosing protocol.
I actually started a thread as well about having trouble sleeping on Prime when I first started it. I was taking my last dose late, like around 8:30 PM. I moved it back to dinner, around 6:30, and have no problems now. I also take melatonin to help me get to sleep. Since you already have 4 hours between your last dose and bed time, you might move one of the pills from your last does to your mid-day dose (3-4-2) and see if that helps, or just reduce your last dose and save some pills.
I've seen no negative affect on my appetite, though I have always eaten a lot. Have you changed your diet at all since starting Prime?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have problems sleeping so I don't know what that is about but you could dose earlier like someone said...

I get ravenous on Prime but usually that's not a problem as I don't gain much fat on it. I've a feeling this might change for you.

I didn't get a lot of recovery but I was able to work a lot harder which made even more sore, when I went into very high dosing I started to experience better recovery. One thing crossed my mind when I read your post was perhaps your lack of appetite has caused you to eat less and yah that would negatively effect recovery. If so, stay the course and keep packing away those groceries.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
One of the ingredients in PRIME is specically there to tell your brain your hungry. Supplements that affec the brain often work differently for a lot of people.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure that you are not over training? From your symptoms I would wager that you are. What are you eating and what is your training and sleep regimin.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
As others have said, besides an increase in hunger (which I enjoyed!), I experienced no side effects from Prime.

Seems like a solid product!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure I am not over training, same routine since first on january. taking in about 2600 calories on a lower carb diet. getting about 250 g protein a day. lift 4 times a week and do about 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. dont have my meal plan in front of me, but in morning I eat 10oz of chicken with some almonds, then 40g protein shake as I head out for the gym. Post workout I eat some steak with with brown rice and green beans or spinach and a shake. For lunch I eat either fish or chicken with greens of some sort, mid afternoon shake, a supper similar to reast of day and a shake in the evening. Like I said I dont have my meal plan in front of me, but I spent the time to sit down and write out the entire thing and figure out the nutritional values. I generally go to bed between 8and 9 and get up at 4:30

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty sure I am not over training, same routine since first on january. taking in about 2600 calories on a lower carb diet. getting about 250 g protein a day. lift 4 times a week and do about 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. dont have my meal plan in front of me, but in morning I eat 10oz of chicken with some almonds, then 40g protein shake as I head out for the gym. Post workout I eat some steak with with brown rice and green beans or spinach and a shake. For lunch I eat either fish or chicken with greens of some sort, mid afternoon shake, a supper similar to reast of day and a shake in the evening. Like I said I dont have my meal plan in front of me, but I spent the time to sit down and write out the entire thing and figure out the nutritional values. I generally go to bed between 8and 9 and get up at 4:30
Hope your planning on changing up soon...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting....So you are complaing about a decrease in appetite and you are having a hard time sleeping?

Prime has two ingredients: trib Aquaticus and termilia cheb. Neither of these two products cause any of the "side effects" you are complaining about. As a matter of fact you are reporting the complete opposite of what a majority of prime users notice. There is no stimulant in Prime so there is no reason for you to be restless or have ahard time sleeping.

Personally I am at a complete loss to why you are experiencing these symptoms. Are you positive they started upon use of Prime? How long have you been on Prime? What else are you taking besides Prime? Also remember Prime does take about 1 week to start kicking in and you dont feel the "full effects" till maybe week 3-4 which from that point, for me at least, feels like ur invincible.

Also i dont think ur eating enough....you take in similar calories to me(i eat between 2100 calories and 2600 calories depending if its a lift day or a cardio day) and i fluctuate between 187-193 (depending on my food intake for the day) And im also shorter then u.

I am quite curious to why ur experiencing such weird symptoms...

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Under eating can lead to symptoms of over training as well as being coupled with less sleep. Try increasing your calories even if you have to force yourself and take a nap in the afternoon if possible. See if this enacts a change. Also get a blood test to make sure you have not picked anything up.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is strange that your not hungry.. You should be seeing at least a slight increase in work output on Prime. That would help lead to an increase in appetite. Try drinking more water. Keep tweaking things to fine tune your responses to supplements. And as the saying goes, everbody reacts differently to each supplement. Or something like that. For a more thorough PCT, throw in Sustain Alpha from Primordial Performance. Do your reasearch on it, but you will notice the serving size of Resveratrol in it is probably the industry's biggest.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Under eating can lead to symptoms of over training as well as being coupled with less sleep. Try increasing your calories even if you have to force yourself and take a nap in the afternoon if possible. See if this enacts a change. Also get a blood test to make sure you have not picked anything up.
x2. I find it odd though. Prime made me hungry as hell and less sore, but I found I had to pull myself back so I didn't over train. Never heard of this actually happening to anyone else who has taken it. Kiss any strange girls lately heh?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well I just came down with a sinus infection so maybe that is what was causing me problems. I kind of figured something had to be going on.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you aren't getting the desired effects. Here is what I get from Prime:

-increased libido
-not really more hungry to tell you the truth
-increased strength
-increased recovery

Try eating 30 g of protein every 3 hours to increase the recovery.

As for the sleep problem I don't have that... I never have problems sleeping. Try taking a day off from the Prime and see if it helps with the sleep problem. And try taking the Prime further away from your sleep.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Well I just came down with a sinus infection so maybe that is what was causing me problems. I kind of figured something had to be going on.
Get checked for mono if it persists. We live in a world of disease...very unanabolic at times haha.