gplc unnatural?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I like to stay as natural as possible, so it saddens me that this product may not get a chance in my "things I try" list. It's my understanding that it basically does completely different things than what natural carnitine is supposed to do, which would just make it a performance enhancing chemical as far as I'm concerned.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well if that is what you are considerring it then it may be hard to change oyur mind but let me just say it is just a glycine, a propanol, which i believe is an alcohol and carnitine.....all totally natural and non hormonal!!! so 99.99% of people call it natural ur the first to say otherwise...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to stay as natural as possible, so it saddens me that this product may not get a chance in my "things I try" list. It's my understanding that it basically does completely different things than what natural carnitine is supposed to do, which would just make it a performance enhancing chemical as far as I'm concerned.
L-form aminos are not 'natural', they don't come that way in nature. BCAA's are pretty processed. I don't see how this is different.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
L-form aminos are not 'natural', they don't come that way in nature. BCAA's are pretty processed. I don't see how this is different.
very true. little that you consume these days can be considered "natural"

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supplements are not natural then as its not from food which is comming from nature. Eating meat is not natural since your altering it by cooking it techniqually. What do you mean by natural.? GPLC is awewome and I love it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'll explain what I mean. Citruline malate isn't natural, but it still basically acts like citruline and malic acid in our body. AAKG gets a little more arginine into the blood stream, but as someone said, amino acid isolates arn't completely natural anyway. Doesnt GPLC basically act like something new in the body?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What does GPLC do, is it just carnitine or a pump product? There are so many carnitines out there right now.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GPLC is the only amino that actually Increases NO production. Carnitine is great for fat loss too espically on a low carb diet. Arginine does not increase NO production. I mean just becuase you are natural does not mean any thing. Cigerates are natural but not healthy.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Youre stupid. Thank god you stay natural because youd kill yourself using a PH.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Youre stupid. Thank god you stay natural because youd kill yourself using a PH.
I know a thing or two. Thats why I posted this: I'll explain what I mean. Citruline malate isn't natural, but it still basically acts like citruline and malic acid in our body. AAKG gets a little more arginine into the blood stream, but as someone said, amino acid isolates arn't completely natural anyway. Doesnt GPLC basically act like something new in the body?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not so much about it being something new, as it being something you never receive 4.5g worth of in any possible normal eating scenario.

Taking creatine mono for instance, you can eat enough foods to get 10g of creatine a day.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the amino acids of GPLC that cleave off occur naturally in the body. They are all L amino acids, which i think someone already said

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
All the amino acids of GPLC that cleave off occur naturally in the body. They are all L amino acids, which i think someone already said
I know this part, but don't the three, when stuck together, do something that none of them actually do when their not chemically bonded? Pharmacutical drugs are also made from natural compounds bonded together.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
bro were u do u come up with these thread ideas lol serioously gplc isnt a natty bb supplement to u? didnt u say u took no-xplode for a year? im pretty sure no xplode isnt found in nature. stop worrying about it being not from the earth its actually a good ass supplement

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No the body cleaves them all eventually. All being attached together just enhances bio-availability and effectiveness

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I never took no-xplode for a year. That **** becomes useless after two weeks anyway. Anyway, I did the research, and it actually does seem that glycein and PLCAR both stimulate NO on their own, so I guess I found my answer. It's natural enough. Now, how would you guys compare 5 grams of GPLC to five grams of citrulline malate?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never took no-xplode for a year. That **** becomes useless after two weeks anyway. Anyway, I did the research, and it actually does seem that glycein and PLCAR both stimulate NO on their own, so I guess I found my answer. It's natural enough. Now, how would you guys compare 5 grams of GPLC to five grams of citrulline malate?
Like comparing a vegas stripper to a homeless prostitute