Can I use iForce TT-33 on a keto diet?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Can I use iForce TT-33 on a keto diet?

I am on a cyclical keto diet (carb-up every 7-14 days) and I have heard that it is not as effective on a keto diet. Even if less effective, will it still have a benefit? Can I also stack it with ECY?

2. Registered User
    Answers

I would be careful staking it with ECY. I'm following a carb cycling diet. I have no carbs on days where I'm not doing weights, but complexes. Anyway, went to the gym in the morning after taking a dose of ECA id my complex, followed by steady state CV, all good. Came back and had my scheduled protein and fat meals. Took a second dose of ECA in the afternoon. After about an hour started feeling a little faint. My legs felt a lot weaker, so much so I had to sit down. I was all clamy, ie slightly sweaty, and I it felt as though the room was just about to start spinning. I remember reading on here ECA with low carbs could cause low blood sugar, so I quickly got myself some fast acting carbs, after which I felt much better.

Not doing that again!! Sticking to Yohimbine and Caff!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pitching101 View Post
    I am on a cyclical keto diet (carb-up every 7-14 days) and I have heard that it is not as effective on a keto diet. Even if less effective, will it still have a benefit? Can I also stack it with ECY?
    It absolutely is still effective. T2 is the main fat-burning thyroid hormone. It will burn fat just as good in the presence or absence of carbs. If anyone tells you otherwise they are pushing an agenda. According to Dr. Scott Connelly, T2 and ECA are the best fat burning drugs ever released. They burn pure fat like nothing else out there. (we are of course excluding DNP)

BEAST
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Defo try it....all I'm saying is that if your low carbing, you may go hypoglycemic. Like I said, I was with one dose of ECA, but two put into hypo and I've never really suffered that before even on low carb diets. I've also read on here some people can't tolerate ECA on low carb or keto diet. Just keep a carb drinnk with you for the first few days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ?about keto diet
    By 805bgtymer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 11:16 AM
  2. keto diet
    By lennoxchi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:01 AM
  3. More Q's about Keto diet...
    By soseg in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:26 PM
  4. Anabolic diet/keto a good diet for me?
    By johnyq in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. for those who have done keto diet
    By spoofy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 12:19 PM