Can I use iForce TT-33 on a keto diet?
- 02-04-2010, 01:10 AM
- 02-04-2010, 08:50 AM
I would be careful staking it with ECY. I'm following a carb cycling diet. I have no carbs on days where I'm not doing weights, but complexes. Anyway, went to the gym in the morning after taking a dose of ECA id my complex, followed by steady state CV, all good. Came back and had my scheduled protein and fat meals. Took a second dose of ECA in the afternoon. After about an hour started feeling a little faint. My legs felt a lot weaker, so much so I had to sit down. I was all clamy, ie slightly sweaty, and I it felt as though the room was just about to start spinning. I remember reading on here ECA with low carbs could cause low blood sugar, so I quickly got myself some fast acting carbs, after which I felt much better.
Not doing that again!! Sticking to Yohimbine and Caff!
02-04-2010, 11:52 AM
02-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Defo try it....all I'm saying is that if your low carbing, you may go hypoglycemic. Like I said, I was with one dose of ECA, but two put into hypo and I've never really suffered that before even on low carb diets. I've also read on here some people can't tolerate ECA on low carb or keto diet. Just keep a carb drinnk with you for the first few days.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 805bgtymer in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 01:16 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2010, 10:01 AM
- By soseg in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2009, 09:26 PM
- By johnyq in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 34Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:31 PM
- By spoofy in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2004, 02:19 PM