best all-legal cycle

ninjachimp

Awards
I want to do about a 6-8 week cycle with anything that is legal. Yes, I am new to any sort of PH/AAS, but have gone far with all other supplements (creatine, protein, etc.). I have heard good things about e-pol by purus labs, but it's been discontinued. What is best for me to use?

birdo

Awards
Im in the same boat, wanted to go either with alri evo stack or the ax mass stack. Ive done 3 cycles of bsn mass stack I liked it at first now its like my body is used to it. help any1. thanks.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A nice, mild first cycle would be the LG Sciences Trifecta stack, a mild PH. The M1D gives you strength gains while MMV3 gives some size and leans you out. I used it on a cut and stayed strong ans added muscle while dropping BF. It is non-methyl so you dont need to worry about liver protection and it is mild so no SERM necessary.

If you want herbals check out AppNut Drive/IGF1/Neovar stack, also treated me well.

birdo

Awards
thanks p5sky. can I take trifecta stack with bsn truemass superpump250 and cellmass? also should I take whey post and casein before bed?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did like the AX stack, it is being reformulated and should be out soon. Def love MassFX! But for a better price you can the trifecta stack with free IGh1, shop around. Also had good results from ALRI, but concerned over the tainted JungleWarfare and general lack of trust for the business practices.

BSN and MuscleTech are fine . . . but you can find much better AND cheaper products. Most people around here stay away from BSN and MT because they are over-priced. For creatine I like Green Bulge for Controlled Labs, very cost effective and a great product. CellTech is super-dosed with sugar and EXPENSIVE. I also like Controlled Labs NO product White Blood, they also make a pre-workout drink called White Flood. SuperPump is pretty good, I also like Anadraulic State from LG, it has creatine, test booster.

Shop around at Nutraplanet.com and see what people are buying.

birdo

Awards
THANKS FOR THE FAST REPLY. I JUST ORDERED THE TRIFECTA STACK, READ ALOT OF GOOD REVIEWS SO HOPEFULLY IT DOES ME GOOD. I NO I NEED A GOOD DIET AND WORKOUT HARD TO GET FULL RESULTS, SO IM GOING TO GO ALL IN ON THIS ONE. CAN I PM YOU IF I HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS STACK?

coreyc20

Awards
i was in the same situation, my trifecta stack is coming in friday!! i cant wait

birdo

Awards
right on bro. Ill be receiving mine on tues., and cant wait to start it! Im getting married on the 27th of this month so im hoping to have sum results. i dont know if its a good idea starting this stack right berfore my wedding, but ima make the best of it and work hard till the end of the cycle? Im not really fimilar with pct, but ive read formadrol is great, but do i need to stack it with anything else? thanks