stim/fat burner for women

  1. stim/fat burner for women


    hey all-

    my better half is looking for a change in her preWO supp... she's been thru lipo6 hers, cytolean v.1, and she even tried my recreate and OEP (the OEP she says was too strong for her)

    any women on here that can offer ideas would be great, as well as dudes that know what their girls are using and liking/getting results from.

    she (like every woman) is trying to get lean and "lose weight"

    thanks
    -the Capn


  2. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    hey all-

    my better half is looking for a change in her preWO supp... she's been thru lipo6 hers, cytolean v.1, and she even tried my recreate and OEP (the OEP she says was too strong for her)

    any women on here that can offer ideas would be great, as well as dudes that know what their girls are using and liking/getting results from.

    she (like every woman) is trying to get lean and "lose weight"

    thanks
    -the Capn

    Recreate+DCP

  3. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    hey all-

    my better half is looking for a change in her preWO supp... she's been thru lipo6 hers, cytolean v.1, and she even tried my recreate and OEP (the OEP she says was too strong for her)

    any women on here that can offer ideas would be great, as well as dudes that know what their girls are using and liking/getting results from.

    she (like every woman) is trying to get lean and "lose weight"

    thanks
    -the Capn
    Pretty much ANYTHING that a male can use re "fat burner" is going to be as effective for a female and can be used by them - except hormonals; I do NOT recommend hormonals for women.

    At the end of the day make sure that her NUTRITION is spot on for fat loss, and her training is appropriate for her for it.

    And if she's not <12% bodyfat, then I wouldn't recommend a fat burner until she gets around that body composition.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. thanks Rosie- i'll definitely go over all of that with her.

    and Maxximal, i forgot to add shes a Huge fan of DCP, but i forgot to get on the DCP boat for the last run

  5. Adipo-X with a sesamin product would work great for a female. My wife has had success with that stack.
    I'm Back...

  6. thanks for the advice Clickster.

    ok so an update- her diet and excersize is in check (has been for some time) and her main goal was just that boost to get thru some more grueling "boot camp" style workouts..

    so she's going to try Amphetalin from Appnut... it looks promising... i'll keep folks updated if they're interesed

  7. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    so she's going to try Amphetalin from Appnut... it looks promising... i'll keep folks updated if they're interesed
    Definitely! I'll be starting this myself tomorrow. There's a review thread - Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews! - for you to put her feedback in.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. You can also take a look at our new Motivate at $19.99 right now. This is not a heavy stim but it is a great focus, energy supp with no crash many logs and reviews have been posted here. It only has 40mg caffiene. I believe Urbanski wife is using it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. thanks pembroke- i think im gonna try that myself

  10. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    thanks pembroke- i think im gonna try that myself
    Sounds good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. i've been using clenbutrx (mornings before my workout) and lipo 6x (after my workout and midday before lunch) and losing 2.5lbs per week consistently...i'm almost thru my first bottle and have lost about 10lbs with this combo.

  12. For anybody in this thread if you would like to have your wife or girlfriend try some free Motivate just send me a PM. Please put in the subject line wife/GF Motivate samples.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Pretty much ANYTHING that a male can use re "fat burner" is going to be as effective for a female and can be used by them - except hormonals; I do NOT recommend hormonals for women.

    At the end of the day make sure that her NUTRITION is spot on for fat loss, and her training is appropriate for her for it.

    And if she's not <12% bodyfat, hen I wouldn't recommend a fat burner until she gets around that body composition.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Rosie is dead on!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Non Stim Fat Burner
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:10 PM
  2. Fat burner without thyroid stim?
    By krebz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 10:02 AM
  3. none stim fat burner
    By onlyone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 02:13 PM
  4. Best Low Stim Fat Burner???
    By b18cyaaa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 06:26 PM
  5. What is the best non stim fat burner?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Log in
Log in