RPM / DRIVE Stack help...

useyourhead

Awards
Hey guys I am pretty new to everything involving weightlifting, and I've done a little research and it seems the drive/RPM stack is a good place to start to add lean muscle without taking a supplement that needs a PCT. I've been doing just the lifting, eating a lot, taking whey protein and ZMA, but I want to add some new stuff in. So anyway here are my questions. Hopefully an APPNUT rep can chime in.

How exactly do Drive/RPM work, what is the advantage to taking them together as opposed to separately?

Let me know my dosing idea makes sense. I am 6'2 - 215 - I've been lifting for about a year and a half, but not super lean. I usually work out in the PM. I usually wake up around 10am, give or take an hour, and work out around 7pm.

On training days (4 to 5 days a week) I am going to take 2rpm and 2 Drive upon waking, and 2 rpm, 3 drive pre work out. On days off I will take 1rpm and 2 drive upon waking, and about 8 hours later, 1 rpm and 3 Drive. So basically on training days 4 rpm, 5 Drive, and on off days 2 rpm, 5 drive.

Money is an issue for me so if there is a more effective way to take a little less or RPM or drive please let me know. Should I do it like this for 8 weeks straight or change things up halfway through and take a little less or more?

thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys I am pretty new to everything involving weightlifting, and I've done a little research and it seems the drive/RPM stack is a good place to start to add lean muscle without taking a supplement that needs a PCT. I've been doing just the lifting, eating a lot, taking whey protein and ZMA, but I want to add some new stuff in. So anyway here are my questions. Hopefully an APPNUT rep can chime in.

How exactly do Drive/RPM work, what is the advantage to taking them together as opposed to separately?

Let me know my dosing idea makes sense. I am 6'2 - 215 - I've been lifting for about a year and a half, but not super lean. I usually work out in the PM. I usually wake up around 10am, give or take an hour, and work out around 7pm.

On training days (4 to 5 days a week) I am going to take 2rpm and 2 Drive upon waking, and 2 rpm, 3 drive pre work out. On days off I will take 1rpm and 2 drive upon waking, and about 8 hours later, 1 rpm and 3 Drive. So basically on training days 4 rpm, 5 Drive, and on off days 2 rpm, 5 drive.

Money is an issue for me so if there is a more effective way to take a little less or RPM or drive please let me know. Should I do it like this for 8 weeks straight or change things up halfway through and take a little less or more?

thanks.
To read how Drive and RPM work, please read the technical write-ups for each product:
* Applied nutriceuticals - Drive
* Applied Nutriceuticals - RPM

Advantages to stacking them, as opposed to using them standalone include:
* Getting the benefits of BOTH products, instead of only one
* Drive and RPM have been designed to work synergistically together to work in increasing definition (i.e. fat loss) and improving performance (i.e. endurance, strength, etc.)

You're taking too much RPM on training days. It doesn't need to be spit up like that. However, if you go to bed within 6-8 hours of 6pm, then I would not recommend using RPM pre-training, as it could affect your ability to go to sleep, since its effects re alertness, etc. last for 6-8 hours.

The way you were going to dose Drive AND RPM on both training and non-training days is not the best. You really do need to follow the dosing recommended for your bodyweight to get the best results.

I would change your dosing to this:

RPM

Resistance Training Days
Dose - 2-4 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 2 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 3 and 4 caps if ok) - ONLY IF YOU DO NOT GO TO BED BEFORE 11pm-12am
OTHERWISE
Dose - 2-4 caps 3-4 hours pre-resistance training or first thing in the morning
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

Drive

Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

Yes, follow this dosing/timing protocol for 8 weeks. Both products are best effective if used for 8 weeks. After that you can either use both products for up to a further 4 weeks and then take a break, or you could take a 2-4 week break before starting use again.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT