Creapure

rageofscar

Awards
Hey guys I recently joined this forum to gain some information about bodybuilding in general. I have learned a TON since I joined this forum from reading many threads and everyone's responses to them.

I've been taking CellMass for a while now, but it just doesnt work that well anymore. I bought some Creapure creatine from Optimum Nutrition. When I tried taking it with water, the creatine just sank to the bottom. It wasnt absorbed at all. Is this supposed to happen?

Thanks.

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
yeah man happens all the time its just the consistency just stir it up and chug it. hopefully it works as well for you as it did for me. ive tried alot of types of creatine (cee, gluconate, di creatine malate, mixes) and creapure blows them all away it took about 3-4 weeks for me to start really seeing results but prs everywhere. just wish i hadnt been so stubborn i wouldve saved a ton of money let alone time. i was afraid of "bloat" which btw didnt happen. gl

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Creapure is a quality creatine. I'm not sure what you paid, but for future reference Primordial Performance offers a kilo of Creapure creatine for $16. Not a bad price at all.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
The best you can get. Read Will Brink's report if you have any doubts.

rageofscar

Awards
Creapure is a quality creatine. I'm not sure what you paid, but for future reference Primordial Performance offers a kilo of Creapure creatine for $16. Not a bad price at all.
Hey dude, do you know where I can find that brand of creapure? I did a search on nutra planet for that brand and no creatine products came up.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Hey dude, do you know where I can find that brand of creapure? I did a search on nutra planet for that brand and no creatine products came up.
Yes sir. Nutra sells Primordial products, but there are a few of their products they don't sell.

rageofscar

Awards
I have another question about how creatine is absorbed. I know that you need to create an insulin spike to get the creatine moving, but how are you supposed to do that if eating clean foods doesnt cause an insulin spike high enough for creatine absorbtion?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I have another question about how creatine is absorbed. I know that you need to create an insulin spike to get the creatine moving, but how are you supposed to do that if eating clean foods doesnt cause an insulin spike high enough for creatine absorbtion?
You do not NEED an Insulin spike, but it does help with absorption especially in those who are resilient to the effects of creatine alone.

purebred

instead of trying to mix the creatine in a liquid, maybe it'd be a good idea to save yourself the hassle and simply dump it down the hatch and chase it with some grape juice (or another juice of your choice).

I've found this to be a more efficient manner of taking my creatine mono. Creapure is the sure shot way to go. some people think it's a gimmick. to each his own i suppose. everyone's entitled to their own opinions. not their own facts :)

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
instead of trying to mix the creatine in a liquid, maybe it'd be a good idea to save yourself the hassle and simply dump it down the hatch and chase it with some grape juice (or another juice of your choice).

I've found this to be a more efficient manner of taking my creatine mono. Creapure is the sure shot way to go. some people think it's a gimmick. to each his own i suppose. everyone's entitled to their own opinions. not their own facts :)
It easy to refute the gimmick part of it by the actual scientific evidence of it being the best creatine available to take and the best manner of it. Who would want to put excess harmful chemicals in their system to save a buck or two?

purebred

It easy to refute the gimmick part of it by the actual scientific evidence of it being the best creatine available to take and the best manner of it. Who would want to put excess harmful chemicals in their system to save a buck or two?
Agreed +1 well-stated. I'm gonna use that versus the skeptical customers I have come in from time to time. that is, of course, if you don't mind me taking a bite off your disposition. :)

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Agreed +1 well-stated. I'm gonna use that versus the skeptical customers I have come in from time to time. that is, of course, if you don't mind me taking a bite off your disposition. :)
heh I didn't realize I had a bite to been seen in my comments haha. You have my blessing and approval to help any and all with my POV however you wish to use it. :ninja: