6-Bromo

enthusedguy07

Awards
Where can I get 6-Bromo and what is the best product that contains it? I'm looking for some strength gains while staying lean. I thought about a 6-Bromo, Testopro, and IGF-2 stack. How does that sound? Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Derrick

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered some from Nutra and just received an email telling me that they oversold and are discontinuing the product. I did Google for 6-bromo with no source available.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some from Nutra and just received an email telling me that they oversold and are discontinuing the product. I did Google for 6-bromo with no source available.
That sucks they are discontinuing, 6-bromo is awesome

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I figured they would be discontinuing it since AX discontinued HX2 awhile ago. Sad, 6-Bromo was good stuff.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Boy am I glad I just bought 4 bottles of the thing.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look for Cissus Drol by Generic Labz that has 6-Bromo in it and it cost less than AE Hyperdrol.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
General Comment: Kiss it goodbye. Once the feds have their eyes on something, then have it in their hands, all we're left with is bottled and capped nostalgia. :(

On to something else...

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Well ... lets see what the FDA comes up with first.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
General Comment: Kiss it goodbye. Once the feds have their eyes on something, then have it in their hands, all we're left with is bottled and capped nostalgia. :(

On to something else...
what about advanced PCT?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
From Nutra

Advanced PCT (90 caps)

Manufactured By: Anabolic Xtreme
Advanced PCT (90 caps)
Click To Enlarge

Price: $31.49

Availability: 1 left

enthusedguy07

Awards
Totalpackage and Jayts I appreciate your input. Both are available, but are these good quality supplements? I just don't want to order just to order if the quality is lacking. Has anyone used either of these products? I am not using it as a PCT, but rather a way to boost test so I can gain some strength and lean up in the process.

Comments are appreciated.

Thanks again.

Derrick

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished a 2 jar cycle of Cissus Drol yesturday which lasted 60 days and from my
experience with it my strength went up on all my lifts and aggression during my workout
was pretty good but I didn't notice any body composition change. If you are looking for
something thats going to help raise test levels and help with body composition you should look in to Isa-Test by Isatori this supplement will definately help with libido, and body comp. because of the anti estrogen ingredients. I have used this supplement a few
times with pretty good success during the summer months when I am on the beach and I am at my leanest. If you do try the Isa-Test run 2 jars back to back and take 6 caps
a day on training days and 4 caps on off days. On training days take 4 caps 30-60 minutes before training and 2 more either first thing in the morning or at night. On nontrainig days take 2 in the morning when you get up and 2 in the evening. Let me know if you need any more info.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we are coming out with a product next month that will contain 6-bromo that will be 80% beta and 20% alpha

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
we are coming out with a product next month that will contain 6-bromo that will be 80% beta and 20% alpha
no way thats awesome, that will be much better for pct since it has less of the alpha isomer. but not as potent of a muscle builder for NHA stacks unless u dose higher. either way i think x-lean and this bromo product are gonna make for some sweet PCTS :439:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try to find some 2nd gear. im on it and love it

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been taking the nutra 6bromo for almost three weeks and am almost out, and since they discontinued it i ordered some ATD. Is it safe to run a bottle of ATD right after I finish the bottle of 6bromo?