USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    ......I think i may need to gro broke this time around....No saving up for a rainy day its all going to PRIME!
    PRIME and TNA.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Registered User
    Answers

whats the quality of your nettle extract? is it also under 5% like all the other companies in this business?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Was I the only one who wasn't really impressed by the TNA product?

I mean... Tribulus, Nettle and Avena? Nothing really major there I don't see.
    Tribulus! Tribulus! Tribulus! Have you used the specific extract in TNA? Please do not tell me all tribulus is tribulus, because that is certainly not the case. All silymarin, for example, is not silymarin! From the same milk thistle plant, you can extract silymarin, which itself, is made up of four flavonoids or flavolignans, namely, silybinin, isosilibinin, silydanin, and silychristin, all with somewhat different pharmacological actions. You could even further extract for isosilibinin B, which has an even different bioactivity. So, are all silymarin created equal? Take pomegranate. You could extract for ellagic acid (ellagitannins) or you could extract for the significantly more potent punicalagins. Are all pomegranates created equal? And so on.... This tribulus castigation frustrates me! :
    All avena are also not created equal. TNA uses the extraction to 95% avenacosides.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Whoo hoo!!
    Now, that's quite a deal! 150 capsules of PRIME at such an incredible price. Talk of rewarding customer loyalty. This USPLabs Inner Circle is indeed priceless.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Now, that's quite a deal! 150 capsules of PRIME at such an incredible price. Talk of rewarding customer loyalty. This USPLabs Inner Circle is indeed priceless.
    Danke
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

That's 9 weeks of 6/9 dosing for 3 bottles... 75 bucks... I'm stockpiling!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

TNA is almost gone, now's your last chance...
    We anticipate all TNA being gone today...

Best,

Jacob Geissler - USPlabs

Got Glycophase ...?

8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What's the dosing per pill? Even if it's proprietary blend, what's the total mg per pill? Any indication of breakdown would be appreciated as well...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    What's the dosing per pill? Even if it's proprietary blend, what's the total mg per pill? Any indication of breakdown would be appreciated as well...
    Ingredients are:
    6,7-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    95% avenosides
    20% protodioscin

Got Glycophase ...?

10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Ingredients are:
    95% avenosides
    20% protodioscin
    6,7 or 3,5?? i think you may be thinking about the 2007 version which had 6,7...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  11. Guest

6,7 or 3,5?? i think you may be thinking about the 2007 version which had 6,7...
    correct and our tribulus also is extracted for tribulosin. Tribulosin is exclusive to our extraction methods.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i'm pretty sure its the exact same as the 2007 version
  13. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ingredients are:
    95% avenosides
    20% protodioscin
    10 mg, 100 mg, 1000 mg...??? I was wondering what size and amounts are in there. Not that big a deal since with a prop blend it could be almost all of one and little of the others...
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    correct and our tribulus also is extracted for tribulosin. Tribulosin is exclusive to our extraction methods.

I love the detail USP puts into every extraction. Maybe its because im a science nerd but it is what sets USP apart from the masses!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It said "Limit Three" per purchase.
    Thanks, I didn't see that either but I was referring to how much did they have to sale..as in, can I wait a week and get some or do I need to sneak into our stash (wife not looking) and get some now...lol
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Thanks, I didn't see that either but I was referring to how much did they have to sale..as in, can I wait a week and get some or do I need to sneak into our stash (wife not looking) and get some now...lol
    One week might be too late. Looks like you have to distract your wife somehow!
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

man ive been part of the inner circle for as far back as i can remember and i didnt get sent any thing about bringing back TNA. atleast i still have half a bottle of one of the og ones from back in the day.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    man ive been part of the inner circle for as far back as i can remember and i didnt get sent any thing about bringing back TNA. atleast i still have half a bottle of one of the og ones from back in the day.
    How is that? Did you check your spam filter? Did you change your e-mail address?
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

How is that? Did you check your spam filter? Did you change your e-mail address?
    i try to check my spam filter often so i dont think its that but thanks for your help i may have to check and see if my email is still on file with you guys. TNA is a good supplement though thats for sure when it was first released i purchased five its a strong supp. im down to my last bottle and it still kicks just as hard as when i first purchased it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I want to make sure when I went to check out I did not get charged the retail price for prime. I ordered 2 with 4 TNA. I sent a email but no reply so wanted to see what the verdict is. I could go to the bank today but I have been super bussy so I have not had time.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

TNA IS GONE 4EVER SOLD OUT!

Got Glycophase ...?

22. Registered User
    Answers

TNA IS GONE 4EVER SOLD OUT!

Oh well, ya snooze ya looze. I guess the prime no box deal is gone too?
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

23. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    you don't stand alone on this one, i thought the same thing and for $40.00. I thought it was gonna be a deal for the inner circle but that wasn't a deal at all i thought and i anticipated this re-release for 3 weeks. the only thing was the prime for $25 but you had to get the TNA for $40 so to really get the deal you had to buy 4 bottles at a $120
    The beauty of America is that it's your choice to buy or not.
  24. Guest

Just to be clear the bottles are labeled 120 count but have 150 capsules and the reason for the sale...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just to be clear the bottles are labeled 120 count but have 150 capsules and the reason for the sale...
    Ahhh... very good to know!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Was I the only one who wasn't really impressed by the TNA product?

I mean... Tribulus, Nettle and Avena? Nothing really major there I don't see.
    Maybe the label does not impress but once you swallow the capsules it will be a different story.

We brought it back on Consumer demand and it went quickly.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe the label does not impress but once you swallow the capsules it will be a different story.

We brought it back on Consumer demand and it went quickly.
    lol how soon they forget!! Yah and Prime was just Tribulis!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Got Glycophase ...?

29. Guest

Not many on the Market are selling a 95% avena and I've had the opportunity to run it solo and it's a nice compound.

Tribulosin is new to the market and amazing feedback on the bulk powder sales at NP.

Nettle root a proven compound.....

Maybe Common ingredients but with novel extraction methods besides the Nettle and our Nettle is a whitesh color that agrees with the TL finding for the record..

We have direct control of all our extractions in India. We import the crude raw material and perform the extractions at our facility.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Not many on the Market are selling a 95% avena and I've had the opportunity to run it solo and it's a nice compound.

Tribulosin is new to the market and amazing feedback on the bulk powder sales at NP.

Nettle root a proven compound.....

Maybe Common ingredients but with novel extraction methods besides the Nettle and our Nettle is a whitesh color that agrees with the TL finding for the record..

We have direct control of all our extractions in India. We import the crude raw material and perform the extractions at our facility.

Preachin to the chior Jacob lol I know it will be good and if I don't get what I want out of it, it's because of my reaction to the herbs not the quality of the product.
  31. Guest

USPlabs always trying to pull a fast one. Psssssss!

Give someone an amazing herbal alternative to synthetics and they step all over your innovative style.....
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Jacob dont you know? All herbals are crap man...gear is the only way to go!

There will always be critiques and skeptics, just keep doing what you do and people will keep buying cause every one of your products work...end of story. I will let all the haters talk all the crap they want about USP and the supps u guys put out because they are entitled to have any opinion they so please....I'll just keep getting gains cycle after cycle and when they ask me what I'm on, ill take pleasure in saying Im on that overhyped herbal crap, guess im wasting my time...

Oh yeah second week of Prime and already made 2 PR's on deadlift and 1 PR on Standing Military Press. Still got 10 weeks to go....
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Upon waking up: Oep, Recreate, Anabolic pump, all on empty stomach. with water of course! lol. do hiit cardio for at least 20 minutes.

SuperCissus: 2 caps with 3 meals divided throughout the day.

Recreate: 30 minutes before lunch.
    Oep: 45 minutes after Lunch.

Take these on an empty stomach Pre workout-Powerfull and Prime can be taken 45 minutes prior to working out, HAVE NO CARBS 45 minutes prior to and after this. Jack3d can be taken at the same time as Powerfull and Prime. But be carefull stacking this with Oep! They both contain Geranium, so you can easily get over-stimulated with both. Personal tolerance will play a big facto in this, but at least try to space 4 hours apart from each other.

Prime and TNA can be taken 2/2/2. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Or breakfast, preworkout, and post workout.

Powerfull taken right before you shut your eyes for sleep.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Upon waking up: Oep, Recreate, Anabolic pump, all on empty stomach. with water of course! lol. do hiit cardio for at least 20 minutes.

Take these on an empty stomach Pre workout-Powerfull and Prime can be taken 45 minutes prior to working out, HAVE NO CARBS 45 minutes prior to and after this. Jack3d can be taken at the same time as Powerfull and Prime. But be carefull stacking this with Oep! They both contain Geranium, so you can easily get over-stimulated with both. Personal tolerance will play a big facto in this, but at least try to space 4 hours apart from each other.

Prime and TNA can be taken 2/2/2. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Or breakfast, preworkout, and post workout.

Got Glycophase ...?

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Jacob dont you know? All herbals are crap man...gear is the only way to go!

There will always be critiques and skeptics, just keep doing what you do and people will keep buying cause every one of your products work...end of story. I will let all the haters talk all the crap they want about USP and the supps u guys put out because they are entitled to have any opinion they so please....I'll just keep getting gains cycle after cycle and when they ask me what I'm on, ill take pleasure in saying Im on that overhyped herbal crap, guess im wasting my time...

Oh yeah second week of Prime and already made 2 PR's on deadlift and 1 PR on Standing Military Press. Still got 10 weeks to go....

Got Glycophase ...?

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post

Sounds very solid...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Answers

When I recieved my order the bottle stated 120 count on the outside, but knowing USPLabs, I openned it to check. Sure enough, as I figured, there were 150+ caps in the 120 count bottle.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    When I recieved my order the bottle stated 120 count on the outside, but knowing USPLabs, I openned it to check. Sure enough, as I figured, there were 150+ caps in the 120 count bottle.

sweet!

Got Glycophase ...?

39. Registered User
    Answers

sweet!
    Hawt, my 900 caps of Prime are being delivered today
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Hawt, my 900 caps of Prime are being delivered today
    Hey you cheated and made 2 orders!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dave Chappell's "black Bush" Classic !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 06:25 AM
  2. George W Bush "collector Plate" Series
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 08:47 AM
  3. Bodybuilding Audio Series - "Experiments vs. Experience"
    By Sheesh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 03:22 AM