USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wait ... are you saying the bottles we just bought are 150 count... !!
    yup that is what I'm saying and selling!

2. Hmm, how did i misread that?

I was under the impression that the prime deal was only good if we bought the TNA along side of it....i'll just recheck that.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wait ... are you saying the bottles we just bought are 150 count... !!
    YES!! They were damaged product for GNC. Score!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    yup that is what I'm saying and selling!
    Whoo hoo!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

5. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Toucan just order prime. I did not get tna but took advantage of the prime deal
    Thats what I thought, a killer deal for the 150 count prime bottles!
    PHF Rep

•   

6. I`m OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ......I think i may need to gro broke this time around....No saving up for a rainy day its all going to PRIME!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Thats what I thought, a killer deal for the 150 count prime bottles!
    You got that right!!

9. Anyone know the amount available on prime?

10. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Anyone know the amount available on prime?
    It said "Limit Three" per purchase.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    ......I think i may need to gro broke this time around....No saving up for a rainy day its all going to PRIME!
    PRIME and TNA.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

12. whats the quality of your nettle extract? is it also under 5% like all the other companies in this business?

13. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Was I the only one who wasn't really impressed by the TNA product?

I mean... Tribulus, Nettle and Avena? Nothing really major there I don't see.
    Tribulus! Tribulus! Tribulus! Have you used the specific extract in TNA? Please do not tell me all tribulus is tribulus, because that is certainly not the case. All silymarin, for example, is not silymarin! From the same milk thistle plant, you can extract silymarin, which itself, is made up of four flavonoids or flavolignans, namely, silybinin, isosilibinin, silydanin, and silychristin, all with somewhat different pharmacological actions. You could even further extract for isosilibinin B, which has an even different bioactivity. So, are all silymarin created equal? Take pomegranate. You could extract for ellagic acid (ellagitannins) or you could extract for the significantly more potent punicalagins. Are all pomegranates created equal? And so on.... This tribulus castigation frustrates me! :
    All avena are also not created equal. TNA uses the extraction to 95% avenacosides.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Whoo hoo!!
    Now, that's quite a deal! 150 capsules of PRIME at such an incredible price. Talk of rewarding customer loyalty. This USPLabs Inner Circle is indeed priceless.

15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Now, that's quite a deal! 150 capsules of PRIME at such an incredible price. Talk of rewarding customer loyalty. This USPLabs Inner Circle is indeed priceless.
    Danke

16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    That's 9 weeks of 6/9 dosing for 3 bottles... 75 bucks... I'm stockpiling!!

17. TNA is almost gone, now's your last chance...
    We anticipate all TNA being gone today...

Best,

Jacob Geissler - USPlabs

18. What's the dosing per pill? Even if it's proprietary blend, what's the total mg per pill? Any indication of breakdown would be appreciated as well...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    What's the dosing per pill? Even if it's proprietary blend, what's the total mg per pill? Any indication of breakdown would be appreciated as well...
    Ingredients are:
    6,7-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    95% avenosides
    20% protodioscin

20. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Ingredients are:
    95% avenosides
    20% protodioscin
    6,7 or 3,5?? i think you may be thinking about the 2007 version which had 6,7...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
  21. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    6,7 or 3,5?? i think you may be thinking about the 2007 version which had 6,7...
    correct and our tribulus also is extracted for tribulosin. Tribulosin is exclusive to our extraction methods.

22. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    i'm pretty sure its the exact same as the 2007 version

23. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Ingredients are:
    95% avenosides
    20% protodioscin
    10 mg, 100 mg, 1000 mg...??? I was wondering what size and amounts are in there. Not that big a deal since with a prop blend it could be almost all of one and little of the others...

24. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    correct and our tribulus also is extracted for tribulosin. Tribulosin is exclusive to our extraction methods.

I love the detail USP puts into every extraction. Maybe its because im a science nerd but it is what sets USP apart from the masses!

25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It said "Limit Three" per purchase.
    Thanks, I didn't see that either but I was referring to how much did they have to sale..as in, can I wait a week and get some or do I need to sneak into our stash (wife not looking) and get some now...lol
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

26. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Thanks, I didn't see that either but I was referring to how much did they have to sale..as in, can I wait a week and get some or do I need to sneak into our stash (wife not looking) and get some now...lol
    One week might be too late. Looks like you have to distract your wife somehow!

27. man ive been part of the inner circle for as far back as i can remember and i didnt get sent any thing about bringing back TNA. atleast i still have half a bottle of one of the og ones from back in the day.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

28. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    man ive been part of the inner circle for as far back as i can remember and i didnt get sent any thing about bringing back TNA. atleast i still have half a bottle of one of the og ones from back in the day.
    How is that? Did you check your spam filter? Did you change your e-mail address?

29. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    How is that? Did you check your spam filter? Did you change your e-mail address?
    i try to check my spam filter often so i dont think its that but thanks for your help i may have to check and see if my email is still on file with you guys. TNA is a good supplement though thats for sure when it was first released i purchased five its a strong supp. im down to my last bottle and it still kicks just as hard as when i first purchased it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

30. I want to make sure when I went to check out I did not get charged the retail price for prime. I ordered 2 with 4 TNA. I sent a email but no reply so wanted to see what the verdict is. I could go to the bank today but I have been super bussy so I have not had time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dave Chappell's "black Bush" Classic !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 08:25 AM
  2. George W Bush "collector Plate" Series
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 10:47 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 05:22 AM