X-factor Advanced??? anyone

K

killervick7

Awards
anyone try this yet?results?links? i havnt seen anything on it really.i loved the first one and my gf got me a 100dollar gift card to gnc(barf)but they do carry xfa so anything would help thanks everyone.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in this too =)

K

killervick7

Awards
anyone lol i wanna spend that gnc money lol

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
What's the difference? The first one was just pure AA right?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did the new forumula on a strict low carb diet,

never did the old one so cant compare.

decent recomp, but had joint issues especially the first 2 weeks.

happy i did it, but i wouldnt pay that much for 2 bottles again. you should try it, and if you log it pm me the link i would follow.

K

killervick7

Awards
ok.i might do that,anyone know something better i can buy at gnc? weather its bulk/cut..i have a gift card sooo lool

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok.i might do that,anyone know something better i can buy at gnc? weather its bulk/cut..i have a gift card sooo lool
i think they have thermolife t-bol, at least my local one does. at least i think they have REAL divinal in their product. should be a great test booster, not too popular, but its high quality.

spend your gift card during gold card week, makes a big difference.

D

drvinnybombat

Awards
I took the old X-factor a while ago, and to tell you the truth, I really didn't seem to get much out of it. It definitely had some impact beyond the placebo effect, but not much, and this was about the most expensive thing I've used.

Any idea why X-F would did work well for me BTW??? I was on a pretty standard workout routine, and ate about right.

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it worked for you, by all means keep using it.

I have concerns though, based upon the latest Baylor University study (no statistically significant increase in LBM).

Personally, I much prefer Tbol/Ebol or Adaptogen N/Kre-Anabolyn from Muscle and Sports Science. Reliably ups test via ZRT labs saliva testing, bloodwork and improves LBM to fat ratio every time..