Xtend (not every container is the same I hear)
- 02-01-2010, 08:45 PM
- 02-01-2010, 09:39 PM
The apple is also VERY flavorfull.. i love the stuff, but i do agree each flavor mixes a little different ....
Also, I have experienced a big difference in the amount .. I have ordered the 90 servings (1260g) container twice.. the first in grape and it was pretty full, then i just recently ordered the orange and it was only about 70% full.. has anyone else experienced this?
02-01-2010, 09:52 PM
if i remember correctly i believe the scoop sizes are different for different flavors. perhaps some flavors are more dense than others?
02-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Each flavoring mix requires different amounts of ingredient to get the flavor. That's why the scoop sizes and even jug sizes are different by flavor.
02-04-2010, 12:08 AM
02-09-2010, 09:23 PM
yeah, it's the used one. did you forget you took off seals before getting to actually get to the powder, McFly? It's a shame Vitamin Shoppe doesn't let employees take home returned product(s).
02-10-2010, 05:19 PM
I've gotten an open xtend container before (seal was broken). I was really conflicted whether or not to down any before I returned it (I was out).
In the end, I just returned it.
Ok fine, I took a few scoops for 1 workout because I was desperate :P
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rhyno in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:28 PM
- By Liftergym33 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 24Last Post: 02-07-2009, 09:52 AM
- By AnonyMoose in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2007, 12:58 AM
- By idunk42 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2006, 01:58 PM
- By apron in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2006, 03:34 PM