Xtend (not every container is the same I hear)

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
Each container mixes differently than the next. Flavor is very heavy and orange flavor has the most flavoring. I wish I knew why?

acwingfoot

Awards
The apple is also VERY flavorfull.. i love the stuff, but i do agree each flavor mixes a little different ....

Also, I have experienced a big difference in the amount .. I have ordered the 90 servings (1260g) container twice.. the first in grape and it was pretty full, then i just recently ordered the orange and it was only about 70% full.. has anyone else experienced this?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
if i remember correctly i believe the scoop sizes are different for different flavors. perhaps some flavors are more dense than others?

defy

Awards
Each flavoring mix requires different amounts of ingredient to get the flavor. That's why the scoop sizes and even jug sizes are different by flavor.

nyyankee41

Awards
Containers that sit on the shelf for longer may have more settling and result in denser scoops.

purebred

Containers that sit on the shelf for longer may have more settling and result in denser scoops.
this occurred at work recently. a customer actually returned a perfectly good tub of watermelon Xtend b/c it "looked like it had been used."

yeah, it's the used one. did you forget you took off seals before getting to actually get to the powder, McFly? It's a shame Vitamin Shoppe doesn't let employees take home returned product(s). :damnit1:

defy

Awards
I've gotten an open xtend container before (seal was broken). I was really conflicted whether or not to down any before I returned it (I was out).

In the end, I just returned it.

Ok fine, I took a few scoops for 1 workout because I was desperate :p