Xtend or ICE??

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
Looking for a good BCAA powder/ which of these 2 would you suggest?

I have researched a little and this is what I came up with from reading other forums.

Xtend taste better using more flavoring than ICE.. ICE has proven high quality BCAA's coming from special source. Xtend has added goodies ICE doesn't have.

best ice flavors in order (grape, Lemon Freeze, Fruit punch (which is watermelon) but flavor is all subjective...

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i think most are going to say xtend, ice isnt really main stream but its a good product as well

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
For optimal results a man who weighs over 200lbs how much BCAA is needed while seriously trying to cut to the max... Or EAA, would we need more of this bcause it has less BCAA in it???

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
For optimal results a man who weighs over 200lbs how much BCAA is needed while seriously trying to cut to the max... Or EAA, would we need more of this bcause it has less BCAA in it???
Are you asking a serious q or are you just trying to turn this into a thermolife/bb.com sex capade?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are both great products. You really won't go wrong with either one. I have just been a guy who buys Xtend. Both products are very good.