T Booster

E

EXDOUS

Awards
I'm 29 and looking to recover from a brutal workout. it seem like my body take forever in recovering. i take a pre- and post-workout shake. sometimes i even fell like if i got any energy left after the 2 days from working out. can this be caused mt T-levels are low from working out. i just cant ball it down.
I do eat every 3 to 4hrs my diet contain fish and chicken and turkey for protein. but no beef.
dairy and veggies i do consume as well

any info i will consider
Thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you Test will not become suddenly low from training. have u ever ran cycles of PH? i know PH talk doesnt belong here, but it goes with your question. as far as test boosters with energy and recovery, as a solo runner, take HGHup. this product will increase free test and GH. one of the benefits from this product is amazing sleep therefore better recovery and energy throughout the day. another reason of low energy is a low amount of a certain vitamin in your body. are you on a multi? diet can also play a major factor in energy throughout the day. thinking you are not on anything, and would like a recommendation on supplements, here are my two cents:

Stack: HGHup + Prime + TestoPRO with a multi and an in order diet

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you Test will not become suddenly low from training. have u ever ran cycles of PH? i know PH talk doesnt belong here, but it goes with your question. as far as test boosters with energy and recovery, as a solo runner, take HGHup. this product will increase free test and GH. one of the benefits from this product is amazing sleep therefore better recovery and energy throughout the day. another reason of low energy is a low amount of a certain vitamin in your body. are you on a multi? diet can also play a major factor in energy throughout the day. thinking you are not on anything, and would like a recommendation on supplements, here are my two cents:

Stack: HGHup + Prime + TestoPRO with a multi and an in order diet
That looks like a really good stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can critique that stack anyway you want. those are just my general suggestions from personal experience as well as others who have logged those supplements.

E

EXDOUS

Awards
no, because it will just run through my system. I've taken gnc sport and it must of been too strong. it was taken 6 hours before my workouts and 5 hours after. 2x daily then cut to 1x daily. then to none the protein i have has multi in it and my pre workout formula which is Dark rage

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never use GNC products, but thats just me. so what advice are you seeking now?

E

EXDOUS

Awards
I just came back from the health store near me but did'nt see any (testopro)
i guess i have to get it here

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most shops dont carry it, but if you ask them to order it, MOST will, not all though. that way you dont have to pay for shipping if your only ordering testoPRO