Need help deciding on cycle to run! Mass FX yes/no?

iamparenti

Awards
Hey guys, i am currently at 185pounds with 12% BF at six foot tall. I am looking to be about 190-195 after this next cycle and at hopefully under 10% BF...

Looking at Mass FX with the hyperdrol stack... wanted to know some feedback before went ahead and ordered... Open to any suggestions, thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, i am currently at 185pounds with 12% BF at six foot tall. I am looking to be about 190-195 after this next cycle and at hopefully under 10% BF...

Looking at Mass FX with the hyperdrol stack... wanted to know some feedback before went ahead and ordered... Open to any suggestions, thanks!
Should be a good stack. If for some reason you do not like it you can try the SWOLE STACK and USPlabs has a good stack also.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i loved mass fx and hyperdrol, i gained 9 lbs while on it, i am a lot smaller than you are though so i wouldn't bank on those results but i did really like it, recomp'd my body a lot, not much strength gains but i wasn't really looking for that, i did take it with trisorbogen which i feel is an under used product, if u have extra cash grab that up

iamparenti

Awards
how long would you advise on running it? 4 6 or 8 weeks?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe it says run 4 pills a day for the whole bottle, i ran it 3 a day and ran it a week longer

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established

Dude, massfx the destroyer will be out any day now. I suggest waiting for it and running it for eight weeks, solo.