Good OTC diuretic?
- 04-07-2004, 09:58 AM
- 04-07-2004, 12:23 PM
04-07-2004, 12:26 PM
04-07-2004, 12:43 PM
04-07-2004, 07:45 PM
When taraxatone first came out it was potent and it worked very well for an OTC. I remember it actually made me jittery due to the caffeine content. Now it seems to be milder and not as effective as the old school version. Just my experience...
04-07-2004, 11:22 PM
I find that tanning sessions and 1 night of drinking the day before I want to take pictures works better than anything I've ever tried (that includes Lasix)..but I am DEFINITELY outside of the norm on that one..
04-08-2004, 05:50 PM
the strongest stuff I've tried was super china slim tea, it's got some nasty strong diuretics and is really cheap at asian markets
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-09-2012, 03:46 PM
- By Maxwell600 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-01-2011, 03:48 AM
- By Easttex3 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-27-2010, 07:39 PM
- By Nightwanderer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:52 AM
- By menc1234 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-04-2009, 09:47 PM