Pre-18 nootropic use?

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
It seems that a lot of supplements hold that "for 18 and older" or in some cases 21, as age requirements for the supplement usage. I understand how that applies in terms of testosterone, hormonal, etc. because that can really mess with your body's own production and what not.

But what about nootropics? Especially ones that don't rely on the addition of caffeine to achieve the wanted results. I am 20 right now, so I am passed all this opportunities, but isn't 18 a bit to late to truly benefit from these nootropics.

I mean, by 18 you are likely to be finished with education such as high school. So you essentially get to miss out on nootropic supplements helping you in cases where you could benefit from AP courses, doing better on important exams that strengthen your application to colleges, etc. Not to say that it is useless in college, but you are essentially in the same boat as everyone else...Everyone will still get the same degree, and the only differences are whether you choose to continue in areas like grad, med, etc. schools. Basically, these supplements might help you getting the grade and the GPA, but it's not like you have much room to push yourself ahead of the competition.

So I guess, would it really be a problem to start cycling nootropic supplements at a much earlier age, something like 13 maybe. Where I would say, their purpose and benefit a lot more important, than a later age such as 18, where it's a bit too late to actually be able to change any significantly in terms of education. I mean, just because you start taking nootropics at 18, it's not like you can really do anything about your past performances without the supplement.

For clarification, wouldn't it be a better idea to start using nootropics at the age of ~13, rather than wait until 18. I think this would allow to achieve their benefits where your mental performance is a lot more important, where it can essentially benefit you much more, where it is a deciding factor with where you go on after high school.

Basically, "Oh ****! Had I started using nootropics back when I was 13, I probably could have performed a lot better in terms of education and took more AP classes and got into a better school." And well, by 18, you can't really go and assume you can get into a better school just by starting to take supplements...it's too late...lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting thoughts. I have chews for omega 3's for little kids which is for the brain. When I have kids I will be making them take 1 chew with each meak which will total about 2 grams a day of omega 3's. Also I think antioxidants at a early age is a good idea too like resvestrol slowing the ageing processes which also is good for the brain. My resvestrol is liquiud tonic lixuer stuff so easy for little kids to take.
If the taste is not bad for hup A racitams etc I will be giving it to them.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Your fine.

Bit tired of noot threads.